Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kimbo Slice joins TUF 10!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Bas Rutten Kimbo don't listen during training so i doubt he'll go very far, especially with other more qualified fighters in the house.
    he's in there for ratings he won't come close to winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
      About Slice's age - it doesn't matter.

Someone was on about he's 35 and training for something that requires years to master. Lets get things straight. He's not going for a black belt in Karate or Jujitsu.

He's going to learn some ground n pound and some floor cover. But his fighting style is going to be standing up, throwing punches.

Talking about age, how old is Randy Couture?
      But Randy Couture has been wrestling since he was 12 or 13. His Greco-Roman is olympic level. In fact he was the global #1 in his weight class for a couple years.

I don't hate Kimbo. Seems like a genuinely good guy, and I like his attitude . But he's not winning TUF, and his chances of making to to the finals are not all that great. Still, I'd actually like to see him win a couple fights. If he loses his first fight on the show, his career in fighting is over, and he'll be back to some $10 an hour job.

Comment

i dont like or dislike kimbo. but i will say this...dont count him out. who knows what he's been doing or training with since his last fight. yeah he is old but age doesnt always matter. i think he might do ok on the show. even if he loses, if the ratings are good for sp.ike, then dana might put him in there for a fight or two. who knows

Comment

Just what I need. More white douchebags acting like they know **** because they follow Black Tank.

Comment

dana white knows that kimbo has no chance of winning the show. he just put him on there for the ratings
            Last edited by Shadow boxer 3; 06-03-2009, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X