Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Promoter Says it Was Real Struggle To Find Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djif View Post
    Yes, according to his instagram..
    It didn't say who I'm guessing? I don't have fb or ig or any of that social media crap

Comment

Now Duva is blaming Las Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        It didn't say who I'm guessing? I don't have fb or ig or any of that social media crap
        Nope. No details until 5 weeks before the fight will be left.

Comment

Originally posted by djif View Post
          Nope. No details until 5 weeks before the fight will be left.
          Hmmm, oh well...hope he listens this time

Comment

The 175 division needs a Super Series like the 168 and 200 divisions are currently running.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
              barrera spoke at the 400k that he turned down...tried to justify it..he cant!
              Provide a link please. I'd like to read or hear about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Now Duva is blaming Las Vegas.
                What did you expect?... They lost there... GGG got a 110-118 scorecard there... and you expect her to get over it like a pansy?...

Comment

I'm pretty sure that guy who was asking for a "unreasonable" amount was Barrera. I wouldn't want to pay to have my boxer get outboxed and schooled for 12 rounds straight either.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward90 View Post
                    Provide a link please. I'd like to read or hear about it.
                    he's not worth me looking...go to his twitter and look at his replies..

no excuse could work for me after he called out all these guys and now flops on his shot when he gets it

Comment

There is no one he can fight that anyone cares about except for Stevenson, and Stevenson is not going to fight him. He needs to go get his belts back and pressure stevenson, or drop weight and challenge GGG, otherwise there are NO fights anyone cares about, he doesnt have fans so he's in a crazy space. Maybe go up and challenge, nah. He just has no fans, his selling point was his Undefeated/ko record, now WARd has stripped him of all of this

Comment

Working...
                      X