Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else having an existential bummer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    I hear ya OP. I got lots of money, beautiful wife, huge house, great job, very handsome face, athletic body, American idol voice, so you think you can dance dancing skills, very long and super thick wang....but somehow it's not enough
    but you dont know how to cook a steak...tanga

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      but you dont know how to cook a steak...tanga
      Dude I can assure I'm a Better cook than you. I've seen all the videos of "panlasang pinoy" website

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Dude I can assure I'm a Better cook than you. I've seen all the videos of "panlasang pinoy" website

probably not...you can't even get steak right

do you even know how to cook garlic fried rice?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          Pretty much all my life I've been working at certain goals.. having enough money to do whatever I want, that nobody can tell me what to do, a pretty girl that everyone wants, nice house, nice car, nice toys etc

It's been a struggle and it wasn't easy, but seeing my goals in reach and striving for them and advancing bit by bit kept me going.

Well I'm at the point where I've pretty much gotten everything I wanted.. and I don't ****ing see the point in anything anymore... It's just the same **** every day now, just different variations. Nothing excites me anymore. I feel like I seen it all.

It's like that scene from Scarface where he asks... Is this all there is? Eating, drinking, ****ing, sucking.
          I've found the answer... it's love....

Finding a girl who understands you, adores you, and satisfies you.

Giving her all your love. And create new love together. Make her happy and let her make you happy.

Love is the answer we're all looking for. It's bigger than everything else. When you find it, you know that it's the reason you're alive.

May God bless you all. I hope all of us finds the love that is meant for us.

Comment

Working...
          X