No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko vs. Rigondeaux Finalized For December 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
    Surprised this is going down after all, thought it was all twitter talk. I wonder what Rigo and his team see in Loma to want to jump up so high in weight, this could backfire on him big time.
    In a word: money. Rigo's career is almost over. He has to cash in. This was the biggest name he could shoot for. It's worth a few lumps. Lol

Comment

• i thought weight didn't matter, age didn't matter, Rigo breaks jaws. Loma is running, no way arum will let Loma fight Rigo. Now that the fight is finalized everyone here makes sound logical arguments.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Mid-tier is where you want to be if you don't like having to get up constantly or dealing with drunken idiots. Too high or too low and it's a train wreck.
        Got it. I'd probably go for ringside if I can get one of the first rows and it's reasonably priced. If not then, yeah mid range is where I'll go.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          In a word: money. Rigo's career is almost over. He has to cash in. This was the biggest name he could shoot for. It's worth a few lumps. Lol
          I'm sure he could of made some decent paper vs Carl Frampton in the UK. That's a big fight too.

Comment

• THIS is the biggest fight of what has been the best year of boxing in recent memory.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              Got it. I'd probably go for ringside if I can get one of the first rows and it's reasonably priced. If not then, yeah mid range is where I'll go.

Thanks.
              I've tried that in the past, actually tried it for Golovkvin vs Jacobs. The scalpers man...if you can get them at the box office, if you can't don't even bother. Oh and look around for group sales communities, you might luck out with those.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Mid-tier is where you want to be if you don't like having to get up constantly or dealing with drunken idiots. Too high or too low and it's a train wreck.
                Spoken like a vet. My ideal seat is lower tier, 10-15 rows up. Puts you almost eye level with the ring. Ringside seats is a status thing. Seats usually suck and you end up with a crook in your neck from looking up all night.

Comment

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                  I'm sure he could of made some decent paper vs Carl Frampton in the UK. That's a big fight too.
                  Frampton and Santa Cruz avoided Rigo. Guillermo had been campaigning for a long time to fight those guys. They chose to fight each other instead. If you follow Rigo's career, you see that very few top fighters have agreed to meet him in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    Spoken like a vet. My ideal seat is lower tier, 10-15 rows up. Puts you almost eye level with the ring. Ringside seats is a status thing. Seats usually suck and you end up with a crook in your neck from looking up all night.
                    Ringside is good if your in the first 2-3 rows otherwise slightly elevated level is where it's at ALWAYS. Floor seats can be rough in a corner usually not worth the gamble. Center ring and first 4-5 rows of elevated is the seat and best value.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      Ringside sucks. Maybe that's why there are so many bad decisions. Lol I prefer to be looking down on the fighters myself, like on TV. Depending on the venue, however, that can put you a little farther back.

Comment

Working...
                      X