No announcement yet.

Important information for Canelo fans.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    And what makes you think I'm his alt? the fact that we both are from Argentina? WOW, what a detective.
    What else? that we like Matthysse? good luck finding a boxing fan in Argentina that doesn't like Matthysse. Fool.
    I entered here in Feb 2015, what fight did Matthysse lose around that time? his loss to Garcia was in 2013. Doh.
    I never said you were HIS alt. You brought up his name, not i.

Comment

Man, I wish I had the same confidence in GGG that Maxi has. I know that Golovkin can possibly wreck Canelo ..., but I see so many other possibilities too. Having said that, I really want Golovkin to win.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        if you are so confident that ggg wins then lets make an account bet... but i can already see you know whats coming...
        backup your trash talk and do the bet or else STFU...
        I would do an account bet with you but I enjoy debating with you

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          I never said you were HIS alt. You brought up his name, not i.
          You just said I'd create a new account like I did when Matthysse lost. Please explain to us...

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Wow that certainly proves you aren't an alt. I mean everyone uses their real names on boxingscene.
            Vlad is also a real name and he used it for his alt name. See the pattern?

Reminds me of the ****** JASON SHAW when he first started making alts. He was naming them in all capital letters until he got exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Vlad is also a real name and he used it for his alt name. See the pattern?

Reminds me of the ****** JASON SHAW when he first started making alts. He was naming them in all capital letters until he got exposed.
              Your mother's anus was the alt hole for your dad, and yet you were still conceived. See the pattern?

Comment

I'm gonna laugh so hard when Canelo knocks this dude out. TKO 7-9

count it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  I would do an account bet with you but I enjoy debating with you
                  me too, brother... you are not a fanboy and i respect you, i wouldnt bet accounts with you...

Comment

hahhahahaha, can't wait for the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Damn. The gauntlet has been thrown down.

Will _Maxi be a man and accept this challenge?
                      nothing but crickets, so go figure...

Comment

Working...
                      X