Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I'm Extremely Happy With 300K Buys For Canelo PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
    300k my f**** ass!!! try close to 225 you fishnet wearing twofaced sack of s***.
    Dude, you need help. Close your eyes, take a deep breath and think nice thoughts.

Comment

• Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
      What hate? I gave my opinion like everyone else.
      Kick the metric system's ass next dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
        Dude, you need help. Close your eyes, take a deep breath and think nice thoughts.
        outta my face 21 posts.

Comment

• Uh huh.....

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            sources ive heard told me it was nearer the 100k mark... so quit lying you tranny
            bigdramashow:
            "Why are fans so obsessed with PPV sales and attendance figures?
            Can someone explain? Thought I was on a boxing forum not the financial Times. If the guy wins in the ring, do you have to find some other way to try and discredit them? Is it some mind of moral victory for you? Does it vindicate your hatred for said fighter?..."

your biased doublestandars and hipocresy exposed once again...
            Last edited by icha; 03-21-2017, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
              bigdramashow:
              Can someone explain? Thought I was on a boxing forum not the financial Times. If the guy wins in the ring, do you have to find some other way to try and discredit them? Is it some mind of moral victory for you? Does it vindicate your hatred for said fighter?..."

Comment

bigdramashow:

Owned!!!!!!!

Comment

bigdramashow:

both sides are full of **** to be honest

Comment

bigdramashow:

That guy man. I'm starting to feel bad for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by larry GGG View Post
                      both sides are full of **** to be honest
                      that is right, so no one should be playing victim here...

Comment

Working...
                      X