Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you consider Marquez's KO Victory over Pacquiao...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming up on 4 years in a few short months. Such a special night that was and such an impressive and well deserved victory for the living legend that is Marquez. It seems like the board pretty much agreed on the matter, something we rarely see around these parts.

Comment

• Out cold is out cold. Steriods don't make an opponent chase like Pac did when he ate that right hand.

Comment

• The thing that bothered me was that his ability to tastaske PACs puncvhes was totally fiiferent from first fight.
        The wind of PACs punches missing jmm chin in first fight was nearly enough to put jmm down.

Comment

• No failed drug tests and no refusal to take a drug test,this to me rules out steroids being a reason why Marquez won. Marquez landed that same counter right hand on Pacquiao in all 4 fights but this time Marquez himself was really ready to go and Pacquiao got reckless and walked into the punch with all his weight.
          Last edited by Dip_Slide; 09-03-2016, 07:39 AM.

Comment

• Full credit to Memo.

Juan MemoAcne Pedquez.

Memo p4p#1

Comment

• If I were to win a million dollars by choosing the correct answer as to Marquez being on roids that night, I would choose that he was. I do not know it for a fact, but he was working with Memo and he had the roid acne and the sudden insane body.

I suppose it is a subjective thing. You can choose to believe what you want. Marquez is an amazing fighter but roids are an unfair advantage.

so does it take away from the victory? Well most people aren't going to do what Marquez did roids or no roids. But yes, it takes away from it significantly if he was on roids. But we have no way of knowing definitively.

Every fight needs VADA testing. That is the moral of the story.

Comment

• Full Credit to Marquez. He also took a beating but he never caved or backed off.

Comment

• Marquez been landing the same punch throughout the 4 fights and Pac couldn't make an adustment for it, nor Freddie the 'great' trainer. It could as well been in the 2nd or 3rd fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X