Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 06-11-2016, 07:45 PM #1
get-up-and-go

Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,351,269,769,943,418,880.00
Total Points: 1,354,069,047,830,172,160.00
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts & ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 
Believe in yourself - Freedom2111 No Message - anthonydavid11 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 
Wink Have women smiled and said hi to you when you're doing roadwork in residential areas?

Has this happened to anyone else?

It is starting to become a common occurrence. I started doing roadwork in the mornings in 2012. I'm very motivated and hungry when it comes to exercise, so maybe my vibes and demeanor are attracting women?

I'm not sure why it is. This one lady often runs out of her house to greet me. She's done this a handful of times. I'm just in the zone, putting in my miles and she yells words of encouragement from across the street. I smile and wave at her.

Another woman, who looks like she's in her late thirties, smiled at me in a very warm, motherly, inviting way. I smiled back. Is my body autonomously giving out masculine vibes or pheromones??

At the gym, I was going ham on the treadmill and a woman my age smiled enthusiastically and offered a high five. I smiled and high-fived her.

Another time, this white woman was in her front yard playing fetch with her dog. I looked at the dog and smiled. I met eyes with the owner and she gave me a grin that said, "Come over here, baby."

It's pleasant and made my day. To be a good human I am going to pay it forward by complimenting a stranger.

So what are your thoughts? Has this happened to you? Please share your story.

Last edited by punchr; 06-12-2016 at 04:44 AM.
punchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-11-2016, 07:48 PM #2
get-up-and-go

punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts &amp; ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 
Smile

C'mon guys Mr.DagoWop, BuakawBanchamek, Mike_Erm
Old 06-11-2016, 07:59 PM #3
get-up-and-go

vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts &amp; ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Smile

Has this happened to you?

ippo, IllegalDeath, REYESdelBOXEO, Spacey1991, kiDynamite92, firstborn, Russell88, kingdruid, gamesworn, Chuckguy, Superbee, - Ram Raid -, LomaUsykKlichko, thebestnever, zedd, jmrf4435, Rigel, Steve plunger, Redd Foxx, Golden Boi 360, BoliviaChiLEsp, Boxingwizard, HI-TECH Boxing, Moop, Kigali, HWChampion, jew85em, Reloaded, DoktorSleepless, Scipio2009, Sparked_26, Chups, Rudiamonds, Boxe12, -Hyperion-, boxinghead530, Roy Jones Jnr, Kaspa9t9, Trayhezy, mathed, Gajabi, John Locke, wiz1030, QballLobo, C-los.p, considerthis, Caught Square, IIG, cork, jcj0427, vman075, nauti4life85, a5pe4, vaborikua2014, jorgepichardojr, T18Z, Simurgh, LA_2_Vegas, Scholar, doubletake, hhs661, Aristocrat, sleazyfellow, pbeer, Oxn, NorvernRob, skybluesam1, IMDAZED, Sid-Knee, xhiddenx87, TheCell8, TRTboy, Tedkidlewis, BestPR, anthonydavid11, sako5, j0zef, RyanjLarose, Motorcity Cobra, mike ruler, PensionKiller, JimGunn, LoveWisdomTruth, sicko, revelated, Rey Diablo, Waqar23, CHOWWOKKA, rroberson, SintilatingDTS, denium, R_Walken, TheBoxingXpert, richardt, sharpe, KillaCamNZ, WSSD, Boxfan7819, Roberto Vasquez, LOCOMEX89, mani1, Oh_Snap, Pigeons, adoorisajar, bronx7, techliam, TudorMiron, Decepticus, Jagan Eye, SUPREME., ramses07, king Jaffe Joffer, khal-d, talz, jreckoning, jpeck, NaijaD, BoxingIsGreat, fazz, soul_survivor, JasonBoxing, zmm001, Brakus, Imrisky, Donald Tramp, stefl14, StudentOfDaGame, jondacon, Baltimore, boxingitis, El Gitano, DadeCounty305, jonwong777, b d w, RisAri0, Pac=Duran, dookie, WWEwhcHHHsuKJar, TheUglyness, dougingb, HeroBando, SlySlickSmooth, MC Hammer, Beto El Lobo, vorgaphe, Buckfever, Ganondorf, MPX309, onechance87, derkreis, Ake-Dawg, Johnny_Roa, oh ok, IronDanHamza, DeadLikeMe, JRS1980, mlac, !! Shawn, spanishboxing, starjammer, torosboxing75, Furn, Skatemore, PowerFlow, GMAN SUPREME, RedPath, icha, Wesker115, Dip_Slide, bojangles1987, cheeseburger, Mushashi, The_Professor, StefanTosic, GrandpaBernard, Check_hooks, chirorickyp, deanrw, Rich2123, CaneloMaidana, thabanga510, THC, RayArman, Jsmooth9876, DJ OxXx, IboxSouthpaw, Boxing Logic, MRBOOMER, T.M.T, noekin3, sbeatz, appollo33, Skip Bayless
Old 06-11-2016, 08:09 PM #4
Crawling King Snake

Quoted: 1141 Post(s)
Mr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,807,902,072.80
Total Points: 20,807,927,636.85

Yeah that happens to me when I do my roadwork and just about anything else I do outside that includes me sweating with my shirt off. Usually 10 years older than me at least though. No elderly women of course.
Mr.MojoRisin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 08:30 PM #5
get-up-and-go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
Yeah that happens to me when I do my roadwork and just about anything else I do outside that includes me sweating with my shirt off. Usually 10 years older than me at least though. No elderly women of course.
What are their demeanors?
Old 06-11-2016, 09:00 PM #6
westernchamp

Quoted: 5257 Post(s)
WesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,199,979.82
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchr View Post
Has this happened to you?

ippo, IllegalDeath, REYESdelBOXEO, Spacey1991, kiDynamite92, firstborn, Russell88, kingdruid, gamesworn, Chuckguy, Superbee, - Ram Raid -, LomaUsykKlichko, thebestnever, zedd, jmrf4435, Rigel, Steve plunger, Redd Foxx, Golden Boi 360, BoliviaChiLEsp, Boxingwizard, HI-TECH Boxing, Moop, Kigali, HWChampion, jew85em, Reloaded, DoktorSleepless, Scipio2009, Sparked_26, Chups, Rudiamonds, Boxe12, -Hyperion-, boxinghead530, Roy Jones Jnr, Kaspa9t9, Trayhezy, mathed, Gajabi, John Locke, wiz1030, QballLobo, C-los.p, considerthis, Caught Square, IIG, cork, jcj0427, vman075, nauti4life85, a5pe4, vaborikua2014, jorgepichardojr, T18Z, Simurgh, LA_2_Vegas, Scholar, doubletake, hhs661, Aristocrat, sleazyfellow, pbeer, Oxn, NorvernRob, skybluesam1, IMDAZED, Sid-Knee, xhiddenx87, TheCell8, TRTboy, Tedkidlewis, BestPR, anthonydavid11, sako5, j0zef, RyanjLarose, Motorcity Cobra, mike ruler, PensionKiller, JimGunn, LoveWisdomTruth, sicko, revelated, Rey Diablo, Waqar23, CHOWWOKKA, rroberson, SintilatingDTS, denium, R_Walken, TheBoxingXpert, richardt, sharpe, KillaCamNZ, WSSD, Boxfan7819, Roberto Vasquez, LOCOMEX89, mani1, Oh_Snap, Pigeons, adoorisajar, bronx7, techliam, TudorMiron, Decepticus, Jagan Eye, SUPREME., ramses07, king Jaffe Joffer, khal-d, talz, jreckoning, jpeck, NaijaD, BoxingIsGreat, fazz, soul_survivor, JasonBoxing, zmm001, Brakus, Imrisky, Donald Tramp, stefl14, StudentOfDaGame, jondacon, Baltimore, boxingitis, El Gitano, DadeCounty305, jonwong777, b d w, RisAri0, Pac=Duran, dookie, WWEwhcHHHsuKJar, TheUglyness, dougingb, HeroBando, SlySlickSmooth, MC Hammer, Beto El Lobo, vorgaphe, Buckfever, Ganondorf, MPX309, onechance87, derkreis, Ake-Dawg, Johnny_Roa, oh ok, IronDanHamza, DeadLikeMe, JRS1980, mlac, !! Shawn, spanishboxing, starjammer, torosboxing75, Furn, Skatemore, PowerFlow, GMAN SUPREME, RedPath, icha, Wesker115, Dip_Slide, bojangles1987, cheeseburger, Mushashi, The_Professor, StefanTosic, GrandpaBernard, Check_hooks, chirorickyp, deanrw, Rich2123, CaneloMaidana, thabanga510, THC, RayArman, Jsmooth9876, DJ OxXx, IboxSouthpaw, Boxing Logic, MRBOOMER, T.M.T, noekin3, sbeatz, appollo33, Skip Bayless
lol at your sig.. thats bart from barbell and just kidding films.
WesternChamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 10:00 PM #7
motherfuc

Quoted: 822 Post(s)
GrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond reputeGrandpaBernard has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,054,703,959.98
For the insight! - Lazerjab Happy new years bro! - Lazerjab 

The question is why haven't you banged?
GrandpaBernard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 10:37 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 956 Post(s)
KillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,057,089.76
Great post. - anthonydavid11 

Chicks dig fit blokes.

In all seriousness though, there are some good apples out there. I make an effort to smile at anyone who makes eye contact with me in public. A smile is contagious - and it can easily make someone's day.

Sexually transmitted diseases are also contagious, FYI. So pick your mark and hit that.

Otherwise, spread the love. Figuratively. Or literally, up to you.
KillaCamNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 11:13 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2024 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,010,290,879.43
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 

Id find that young girls especially dig it.

Ive had girls block my path or get in the way.

Women stare from their gardens.
Had a group of young girls holler once and shout...whooo shake that azz as i jogged passed

Im a handsome fellow anyway so i get female attention, road work or not.
i_am_a_champ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 11:43 PM #10
Crawling King Snake

Quoted: 1141 Post(s)
Mr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,807,902,072.80
Total Points: 20,807,927,636.85

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchr View Post
What are their demeanors?
Two demeaners generally. 1. They stare blankly but "amazed" for lack of a better fitting word (like when us guys are alone and we see a girl with a fat ass walk by or something of that nature) 2. They smile and stare

For example the way I mow the hill in my front yard I have to use a rope tied to the mower to guide it down and the milf that lives across the street likes to stare when I do it. I guess they think it is hard to pull it back up but mowers aren't that heavy. She literally moved onto her neighbors lawn to get a better view.

Hell, a gangbanger that lives down the street with tattoos covering almost his entire body was staring at my ass as I bent over to clear the grass out of the bag. When I stood up he got all embarrassed and drove off quick lol.
Mr.MojoRisin' is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
areas?, residential, roadwork, smiled, women, you're

User Tag List