Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Adrien Broner Alleged Robbery Footage at Bowling Alley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IIG View Post
    He's going to end up getting shot doing **** like this. Nobody is going to try to fight a pro boxer, but they aren't going to settle for getting bullied either.
    Yup it happened to someone I know he was coming up threw the golden gloves great ametuer record about to turn pro but he picked a fight with some gangbangers and they came back and shot him in the fist so he couldn't fight again.

Comment

I feel sorry for the poor chap, he's impressively unintelligent and there really is no fix for being unintelligent.

Comment

I wish he was bowling with Floyd that night...

Comment

Freaking idiot....what a waste....I would say talent but it don't fit the script.

Comment

That's all they have on him?

He'll walk away with a slap on the wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
              It happened in January. They didn't charge him until March. When he turned himself in I'm pretty sure his lawyer had already invoked his right to remain silent. This video is supposedly the smoking gun that led police to charge him. No gun in the video. No mention of a gun in the video. Didn't see anybody being knocked out in the video. So it's the word of the "victim" against Broner's. The "victim" already has a civil suit which was filed before the criminal charges. The prosecutors file the charges but they are pressured by the police to file charges. That's why they allowed him to turn himself in a week after the charges were filed. He allegedly robbed a man at gun point and assaulted him and they tell him to turn himself in when he gets back in town? They didn't even send D.C. police to go get him. He wasn't hiding out.
              He's working for them now, no rush at all. They let him fight to raise legal fees and such. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the ring again. This will get his Lawyer that granny flat for the mom in law.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Yup it happened to someone I know he was coming up threw the golden gloves great ametuer record about to turn pro but he picked a fight with some gangbangers and they came back and shot him in the fist so he couldn't fight again.

Comment

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Human:628450

Comment

In court, video from within the bowling alley will be requested by the police and prosecutor. This video will show AB was in the bowling alley on the night that crap went down.

Then they will compare the clothing colors. The victim already made statements meeting the threshold of probable cause, causing him to be arrested.

Is AB indicted? For felonies a grand jury hears evidence and votes on whether or not the case should proceed to trial. This is a criminal matter. The state of Ohio vs AB.

Broner needs a good attorney, connected in that county!

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      LMAO at all the people here who passed the bar exam...
                      Wait until you see/meet the PED experts, accountants, A side promoters, the Google professors, etc...

This place has it all!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X