Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your honest opinion who "scared" Floyd the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    Floyd starting a fake beef to gain attention. Fiddy saying he can no longer associate with Floyd because he is tired running from PAC. Like I said, tell ur girl to stop asking for attention and maybe people will stop talking about him.
    fighthype ir as you boys call it floydhype said it was not fake or staged but now they arent legitvwhen it comes to floyd..ok. And what does yhis thread have to do with floyd and fiddy? Oh nothing but go on talking about him.

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
      I don't know how you can mix up words like "scared" to "afraid of losing the 0"!!! If Floyd is truly afraid to risk his clean slate, then he is really scared to fight anyone that is capable to blemish that zero record...
      Any fighter that PBF fight is capable of beating him and taking his "0" away. We just assume that some stand a better chance of doing it and he doesn't fight them out of fear.

I disagree that any of them put fear into PBF. IMO economics was the real reason. I mean 90+% of people will take the path of least resistance especially if they can make crazy amounts of money in the process. Every fighter and promoter has done it and will continue to do it.

As a big PBF fan do I feel there are fights that he should made? Damn right I do. I do not and will not place all the blame on him for those fights not happening as well. PBF is just a part of the puzzle he might be the biggest piece but he not the only piece. In the early part Arum played a huge role in what fights did and did not get made. Once PBF left to do his own thing then some of it falls squarely on him.

Just thought of this at this moment. Since PBF can do business with any promoter why does GBP have to be involved in the fight vs. Manny. I mean he took DiBella's 8Mill for the Baldomir fight if I am not mistaken. Why not let team PBF and Dibella work with Top Rank for this 1 fight vs. Manny and go back to GBP for all other fights not involving a Top Rank fighter?

PBF could have done plenty of things differently but he gets 100% of the blame for stuff he shouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        fighthype ir as you boys call it floydhype said it was not fake or staged but now they arent legitvwhen it comes to floyd..ok. And what does yhis thread have to do with floyd and fiddy? Oh nothing but go on talking about him.
        Ok so its not fake, it doesn't matter if its real or not, bottom line is he asks for attention then he's gonna get it. This thread have eveything to do with what went on these pass his weeks with Floyd and the whole fiddy beef. Stop crying.

Comment

What manny is trying to do now is make the fight happen!! By obeying to Floyd's demand and even offering to take less. What have Floyd done so far?? Why do u keep brining up what Floyd offer in the pass?? That's why there's a thing called negotiating!! Not everyone is gonna agree to the others demands that's why u have to negotiate, something Floyd doesn't even wanna do now. Why? Because PAC has agreed to all of his demands leaving Floyd with nothing to fall back on, and his fans is also running out of excuses recyclying the same shiietz everytime. I have no other choice but to believe that he is avoiding the fight. Flip the script and put manny in Floyds situation, would u be saying the samething that manny is avoiding?? Stop playing Dunn, I mean dumb!!
          No manny is not. He is hyping his already signed fight with JMM by talking about floyd. Please dont act like its anything else.

Floyd made another offer for $40 mil, no ppv, which manny also refused. SO thats 2 offers, 2 refusals.

My guess is floyd isn't going to negotiate with a potential opponent who, should they lose their next fight, won't be fighting floyd. Of course when floyd did try to negotiate, he was old Manny had a cut that prevented him from fighting in May and also there was a need for a stadium to be built.

I reference the 1st offer and what happened because it shows that Manny and his team have continually found excuses not to sign. Now, manny and fans like yourself say floyd should make manny a fair offer Why would manny accept now when he wouldn't before?

and manny says he'll accept 45%.Of course he will, because his other options aren't as lucrative.

Floyd is using his leverage to make manny take less, the same way in 2009 manny tried to use his leverage to make floyd give him 50/50. If that means he's scared now then it means manny has been scared since the beginning.

Like manny said, floyd is treating him like a bum boxer. That doesn't mean he's scared, it means he's negotiating tough. STop *****ing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            No manny is not. He is hyping his already signed fight with JMM by talking about floyd. Please dont act like its anything else.

Floyd made another offer for $40 mil, no ppv, which manny also refused. SO thats 2 offers, 2 refusals.

My guess is floyd isn't going to negotiate with a potential opponent who, should they lose their next fight, won't be fighting floyd. Of course when floyd did try to negotiate, he was old Manny had a cut that prevented him from fighting in May and also there was a need for a stadium to be built.

I reference the 1st offer and what happened because it shows that Manny and his team have continually found excuses not to sign. Now, manny and fans like yourself say floyd should make manny a fair offer Why would manny accept now when he wouldn't before?

and manny says he'll accept 45%.Of course he will, because his other options aren't as lucrative.

Floyd is using his leverage to make manny take less, the same way in 2009 manny tried to use his leverage to make floyd give him 50/50. If that means he's scared now then it means manny has been scared since the beginning.

Like manny said, floyd is treating him like a bum boxer. That doesn't mean he's scared, it means he's negotiating tough. STop *****ing about it.
            One of the funnier ones Arum has come up with, that somehow never gets talked about.

It's hilarious how this always happens once Manny already has another fight scheduled haha Yes I am trying to fight Floyd while preparing for my upcoming bout with Marquez lol

Comment

Ok so its not fake, it doesn't matter if its real or not, bottom line is he asks for attention then he's gonna get it. This thread have eveything to do with what went on these pass his weeks with Floyd and the whole fiddy beef. Stop crying.
              No it doesnt. This has to do with people wanting to talk about him period.

LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM FLOYD IS BOXING. Stop crying and go on talking about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                then he got caught cheating, couldnt KO anyone anymore, and ruined his legacy.
                Clearly i was being sarcastic guy lol It's just entertaining contributing to another Margarito suck off thread. We've been averaging about 2 per day for a while now. We get it guys, Margs is the GOAT, no questions asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
                  One of the funnier ones Arum has come up with, that somehow never gets talked about.

It's hilarious how this always happens once Manny already has another fight scheduled haha Yes I am trying to fight Floyd while preparing for my upcoming bout with Marquez lol
                  Bob isn't stupid. He is using the potential floyd fight to get Manny mainstream airtime. Cool. They continue to try and paint floyd a certain way. The public isn't buying it. when floyd fights he continually meets and exceeds sales and ratings expectations.

Al Haymon is just as smart as Bob, if not smarter. He knows what Manny is worth right now and wont give him a penny more. SO I'm supposed to get mad at al/floyd for negotiating the same way Bob/Manny are? GTFO!!

Sorry, but manny isn't special and doesn't deserve to be treated special, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post

Same old recycle shiietz.. Come at me with something new or save urself from all that typing. So the silly 40mil offer with no ppv is cool with u? Could have swore u were against it in other threads. The stadium crap was bob not manny. And let's see mannys recent fight with jmm 3 and Bradley why wasnt Manny hyping his fights then?? During the PAC vs jmm 3 and vs Bradley why didn't PAC come out and and say he has agreed to all of Floyd's demand, like u said he's just hyping his fight with jmm now. Also Floyd is very vocal when PAC or team PAC release a statement regarding Floyd vs PAC, Floyd is usually quick to make a video in response to it. Why haven't we hear anything from Floyd??

Comment

Lets see.....

Margarito : We ain't fighting to see who the best.

Cotto : We can't fight because he lives in Puerto Rico.

Pacquiao : My health come first.

Martinez : We will fight him at 150.

They're pretty much even and ranges from a giant to a midget.

Comment

Working...
                      X