Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-16-2019, 12:15 AM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 19762 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 239,009.67
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Losers and underachievers always have the most to say
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 12:57 AM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
Longhaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,799.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Are you upset because I came from far less than your and became far more successful? I been getting it out the mud since I was 14. You had every advantage over me growing up but now your beneath me. I done took losses more than you make in half a year and still bounced back. You woulda committed suicide like y'all prone to do at any sign of adversity m

Another basement dwelling loser. Stay in your place boy
You got a lot of insecurities I can tell your first defense is always dropping race into the argument then childish insults usually followed up by basement remarks and then you start calling everyone boy.You suffered some humiliation or trauma by a white boy?And lastly you know I donít have a basement because you told me I live in a trailer park.
Longhaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 08:31 AM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1780 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 52,190.95
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJRod View Post
No my man, no one is forcing you to have children you donít want.
Condoms and birth control are always available.

You want to **** without protection, you run the risk of getting pregnant.
Condoms wtf who uses those. Thatís what abortions are for.
Don Pichardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 08:33 AM #54
Undisputed Champion

Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxfan83 View Post
This is very true. Stupid people to this day cant figure it out though. Abortion is not & should not be a form of birth control & i like the fact that certain states are acknowledging that.
This is America. If you donít want an abortion then donít get one..
Old 05-16-2019, 08:37 AM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJRod View Post
I understand not everyone makes the right decision, I do. But why should the burden of people making the wrong decision fall on others? Why canít we demand that people take responsibility for their own actions? Most importantly how do you connect that people making the wrong decision is equal to the government forcing them to have kids??how?

And I must also ask, why must I see and agree with your reality before we can have a discussion
Do you not think that people having an abortion is taking responsibility? Accidents happen. I think itís responsible to not burden society with babyís they cannot or do not want to care for.
Old 05-16-2019, 08:47 AM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
You said why should the responsibility fall on others.

The craziest thing is that every successful program that reduces the abortion rate (planned parenthood, free access to contraception, social safety net post birth) are all things Republicans want to cut. So they don't want to fund programs proven to decrease the number of abortions but they also want to ban abortion.

We need rational adults making rational decisions. Not religious decisions.
Republicans use religion as a means to an end. They donít want to fund planned parent hood etc and are against abortions is because they need and want a lower class to continue to milk. These unwanted babyís and kids who canít afford abortions will that have babies will generally lead to babyís in the lower strata. We know they wonít become doctors and lawyers in any high numbers. It will just create mazes if lower classes which feeds the top...
They are a gift from god doe.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:37 AM #57
Lieutenant

Quoted: 5817 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,789.90
Total Points: 79,685.38
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 

Quote:
Exactly! Humans aren't perfect and they **** up. There has never been a perfect society where everyone makes the correct decisions with their life. As long as we're on this Earth there will always be people who make bad decisions and aren't accountable and you can't legislate good decision making and accountability. Do you agree with my statement?
I agree with your statement, but how does banning abortion equate to Republicans forcing people to celebrate mothers and Father's Day? Did Republicans force these people to have sex out of wedlock? Did they force them not to take contraceptives? Did they force them not to take Plan B? I'm confused as to how banning the destruction of a forming baby equals to forcing someone to have the said baby?
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 10:45 AM #58
Lieutenant

JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Pichardo View Post
Republicans use religion as a means to an end. They don’t want to fund planned parent hood etc and are against abortions is because they need and want a lower class to continue to milk. These unwanted baby’s and kids who can’t afford abortions will that have babies will generally lead to baby’s in the lower strata. We know they won’t become doctors and lawyers in any high numbers. It will just create mazes if lower classes which feeds the top...
They are a gift from god doe.

How exactly does having a lot of lower class people benefit Republicans and feeds the top? You need to raise taxes to subsidize the lower class, taxes that get raised on the middle class and the wealthy i.e. The Republicans. If anything arguing for a ban on abortion goes absolutely contrary to Republicans financial interests.

And if you are referring to the corporatists at the very top like Jeff Bezos or Zuckerberg who would benefit selling their cheap products to the so called "unaborted" lower class, well those people are already hardcore lefty Democrats who are pro abortion. Even big donor supporters of the Republivan party like the Koch Brothers are pro choice.

What you wrote makes absolutely no sense.

Last edited by JimRaynor; 05-16-2019 at 10:52 AM.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:51 AM #59
Lieutenant

Edit........

Last edited by JimRaynor; 05-16-2019 at 10:53 AM.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:55 AM #60
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 19762 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 239,009.67
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
25k posts in 3 years, I'd be careful in choosing your words.
Most of y'all are losers and underachievers. I can tell the poverty in every post. Basement dwelling, sheltered, broke losers.

I've backed up every single claim I've made about myself.
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
celebrate, day!, father's, force, mother's, people, republicans

User Tag List