Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saudi Arabia The Favorite to Hold Andy Ruiz vs Anthony Joshua II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One day they will pull of a big fight there and everyone will get paid well for it. It will be interesting to see if it's this fight though, this one is high profile.

Comment

LMAO at fat Ruiz having any say.

Saudi Arabia would’ve to pay at least £100million for the fight. Someone is about to get paid crazy money with extra from DAZN and UK PPV but it’s definitely not Ruiz, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

Saudi Arabia would’ve to pay at least £100million for the fight. Someone is about to get paid crazy money with extra from DAZN and UK PPV but it’s definitely not Ruiz, lol.
        You saying AJ cashing out?

That's very harsh mate...

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Getting prepared

Wtf was that all about
          Your kidding me right
          Has nothing to do with Ruiz , but still curious to know why
          I like Snickers

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

That’s what it sounds like to me
            He finally came to his senses , good for him
            He did say he needed to change the folks around him and his training methods

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

DAZN will be paying less for this fight than had it taken place in NY or in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
                I hate how the location ends up being a bigger deal than the fight.... This is getting ridiculous.
                Totally agree with you. But let’s look at it this way, we want the fight. Team Joshua don’t want to go back to the scene of the first fight, Team Ruiz don’t want to go to the UK. Neutral ground that probably came up with the biggest money can host it, it satisfied both camps. None of them can say why Arabia..

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  DAZN will be paying less for this fight than had it taken place in NY or in the UK.
                  Yes, but Saudi Arabia would be breaking the bank for the fight. And Saudi Arabia is just like 2hrs ahead of the UK, so the fight can still be put on Primetime out here for crazy PPV numbers.

Andy Ruiz has a fixed pay of $10million on the rematch clause and they’ll probably give him extra $2-3 million. The rest of the bank goes AJ and his team.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

Just showing Sheontay how to make money rather than fighting 57-yr old men with high blood pressure for $7million.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it. There have been numerous reports over the years about Saudi Arabia and boxing. Nothing ever seems to materialize that I can recall

Comment

Working...
                      X