Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peddie Hearn and Dillian Whyte expose themselves in audio clip after Vada test passed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peddie Hearn and Dillian Whyte expose themselves in audio clip after Vada test passed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbKQXiuIqeg 1:12

Whyte: ‘F****** hell.’

Hearn: ‘Alright, mate?’

Whyte: ‘F****** hell, Jesus Christ. I haven’t slept at all the last couple of days.’

Hearn: ‘Nor have I, but I didn’t have to fight.’

Whyte: ‘F***sake.’

Hearn: ‘Mate, that was the miracle of all miracles, wasn’t it?’

Whyte: ‘That’s the difference between being a professional…’

Hearn: ‘I had everything, I had a statement for you ready to go… and he just phoned me up and was like “we did it” and I was like “oh my God”.’

Whyte: ‘I need to keep my hair for some reason. It’s a f****** stitch-up, I passed tests in two days and then one in a million…’

News broke today that Dillian Whyte, Oscar Rivas passed final pre- and post-fight VADA tests. Going back to the audio Whyte could be referring to the Vada tests.

Old news. Even that transcript came from a poster here.....

Comment

What did they expose?

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbKQXiuIqeg 1:12

Whyte: ‘F****** hell.’

Hearn: ‘Alright, mate?’

Whyte: ‘F****** hell, Jesus Christ. I haven’t slept at all the last couple of days.’

Hearn: ‘Nor have I, but I didn’t have to fight.’

Whyte: ‘F***sake.’

Hearn: ‘Mate, that was the miracle of all miracles, wasn’t it?’

Whyte: ‘That’s the difference between being a professional…’

Hearn: ‘I had everything, I had a statement for you ready to go… and he just phoned me up and was like “we did it” and I was like “oh my God”.’

Whyte: ‘I need to keep my hair for some reason. It’s a f****** stitch-up, I passed tests in two days and then one in a million…’

News broke today that Dillian Whyte, Oscar Rivas passed final pre- and post-fight VADA tests. Going back to the audio Whyte could be referring to the Vada tests.
        He passed the test. He was clean. What are you still crying about? What part of he passed the tests and is clean don't you understand?

Comment

In a recent video interview Hearn admitted they were indeed talking about the hearing that allowed Whyte to fight.

Comment

"Peddie" Hearn....

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              He passed the test. He was clean. What are you still crying about? What part of he passed the tests and is clean don't you understand?
              He passed VADA testing but failed a UK Anti-doping test. What part of that is so hard for you to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Gotta pass ALL them pesky PED tests, unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                X