The Biggest Hurdle in AJ - Wilder is Location

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2...der-us-insist/

This article says Juicin J is ready to turn down $50million if the fight doesn't take place in the UK.

Eddie Hearn then says "the offer that they made, if that was open to a UK fight, we would have signed immediately."

So the Juice squad is moving the goalposts once again.

"Give me $50 million I'll sign tomorrow" he's been offered the amount for weeks and still hasn't signed anything..

Is it still a PR stunt??

The Juice brigade love to say Wilder is unknown but if that's the case why is this such a "mega fight"?

Now they're worried about the venue when money was the only issue originally.

Vegas is not Wilder's backyard. The guy is from Alabama which might as well be a seperate country entirely lol.

The Juice Man is trying to weasel out.
    AJ is the A side so he gets to decide where the fight happens. Don't like it? Tough titty.

Wilder is unknown. His fights are watched by less than 1% of Americans. Crying about those facts will not change them.

Vegas is American territory, so yes, it would be a home fight if they were to have it in Vegas.

Comment

It should be in the UK 100% so i can watch live

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I think when AJ said give me 50 million he meant to fight me in the UK. The location is a huge part of making this fight. Aj is the A side and has most of the belts. Wilder should give him his way and fight him in the UK but make sure the ref is not from the UK or any country friendly to the UK like Canada or Australia.Don't worry about the judges because this fight probably won't go to the cards. If Wilder won't fight him in the UK there will be no fight. You can blame AJ all you want be that won't make the fight happen.
        bro please stop, u guys are too much. he was willing to fight big miller in the states so you cant use the location excuse, i think its time you fans just call hearn out and stop trying to defend and flip everything around to your advantage! who n the hell expects a guy to get 50mil off top and still have total control of the venue? Hearn himself knows it makes more money in the states, he admitted it... unless a better offer comes from hearn you all should be calling your guy to take the fight so we can see it. if this was flipped id be teling wilder to take the fight turning down 50mil over location after wanting to fight miller in the us is terrible u cant defend that! these excuses are a bit too much

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          It's not a good look but the good news is Wilder is on record saying he will accept the fight in the UK at 60/40 split for AJ

Don't think Matchroom wants to open the books though
          Sheiid....

Wilder is on record saying he'd take whatever lowball offer they gave him, as long as they'd take the same offer for a rematch, if he wins the first fight.

There's clearly one side holding up the fight.....

Comment

There's absolutely no reason this shouldn't take place in the UK. If Wilder's objecting to that, he needs to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
              Sheiid....

Wilder is on record saying he'd take whatever lowball offer they gave him, as long as they'd take the same offer for a rematch, if he wins the first fight.

There's clearly one side holding up the fight.....
              But an offer like that hasn't been made as far as I know the $12.5M offer had a rematch clause but it wasn't a 12.5 M flat for AJ

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I think when AJ said give me 50 million he meant to fight me in the UK. The location is a huge part of making this fight. Aj is the A side and has most of the belts. Wilder should give him his way and fight him in the UK but make sure the ref is not from the UK or any country friendly to the UK like Canada or Australia.Don't worry about the judges because this fight probably won't go to the cards. If Wilder won't fight him in the UK there will be no fight. You can blame AJ all you want be that won't make the fight happen.
                whoever puts up the money is the A-side

Comment

Working...
                X