No announcement yet.

Malia Obama filmed blowing smoke rings & making out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    So you agree with me that these type of people exist. But you don't believe they're raising their kids to think the same way?
    Is that any different than you putting your kids in all black schools so they "learn" or are "taught" a certain way? Are "spoken" to a certain way?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      That guy is the dad of one of her friends?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        There's idiots like you out there that think that cops go around shooting blacks for no reason.

So of course there's idiots out there that think people of certain color are less than.
        So what was the point of you quoting me to disagree but eventually agreeing? You don't think before you post. You see my name and feel the need to respond. Now you're looking stupid once again.

Comment

So what was the point of you quoting me to disagree but eventually agreeing? You don't think before you post. You see my name and feel the need to respond. Now you're looking stupid once again.
          How fking old are you? Lmao. Who the **** gives you access to the internet?

Comment

idk looks like a reg college kid to me. going to festivals and smoking weed. if she was shoving a xanax up her a$$ then id have to slow down a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Is that any different than you putting your kids in all black schools so they "learn" or are "taught" a certain way? Are "spoken" to a certain way?
              Putting my children in black schools to be accustomed to and taught black excellence, which they weren't learning in PWS, is the same as a racist teaching their kids that Obama is a Kenyan born Muslim? Naw, putting my kids in predominantly black schools was to get my kids away from kids whose parents taught them that.

Comment

Putting my children in black schools to be accustomed to and taught black excellence, which they weren't learning in PWS, is the same as a racist teaching their kids that Obama is a Kenyan born Muslim? Naw, putting my kids in predominantly black schools was to get my kids away from kids whose parents taught them that.
                I don't buy it. A majority of schools are run, taught and led by liberal faculty who invest more time in preaching about diverity, inclusion, white privilege/guilt, and agenda politics rather than useful sills they can apply in the real world.

Based upon the context of most of your threads I would say you have other motives for segregating your kids. Makes you no better than the white parents who do the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  I don't buy it. A majority of schools are run, taught and led by liberal faculty who invest more time in preaching about diverity, inclusion, white privilege/guilt, and agenda politics rather than useful sills they can apply in the real world.

Based upon the context of most of your threads I would say you have other motives for segregating your kids. Makes you no better than the white parents who do the same thing.
                  Of course you don't buy it. I don't expect you to buy it nor undestand. That's why instead of trying to get people like you to "buy it" I'd rather my kids around people I don't have to sell it to.

Comment

Let's re-cap so far: You said her friends grew up with their parents calling Obama a "Kenyan born Muslim who hates America", then when you get called stupid for saying that, you linked to some random guy making anti-Obama comments because that somehow proves your case?

Comment

I dont see a problem, she a young women who living her life.

Comment

Working...
                      X