No announcement yet.

My Cousins Kids are out of control!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    Kids are usually a reflection of their parent's parenting skills unless they have something like ADD, I bet your cousin probably ignores them A LOT.

Those are the types of people that are always posting pics of their kids on facebook and saying how much they love them when in reality they can't stand being around them.

That's the thing about kids, you have to take the time out of your day to do things you don't want to for their sake. You start living for them, but if you do it right it can be very rewarding.

I helped raise 3 boys and all of them were super chill absolutely 0 drama which is the same way I was when I was a child. 2 were my nephews and 1 we fostered. The foster kid was relatively calm when we had him for about a year, but when he went back to his immature mother he started getting ****ing wild.

It's all about your skill as a parent, if you're legit, you're kids will be too.
    Green K bro! 100% correct. She be always posting pics of these lil arseholes all over her social media desperately seeking for likes or whatever when in reality she can't stand the lil shats. This is why i don't do FB all that kind of drama among the family especially the cousins and aunties beefing nonstop.

No excuse but she does work full time. So at least she grinds hard. Her husbands business aint doing well at all.

For me I always say if you got a business or a shop you need to be friendly and sociable/out going all the things this dude is not. Especially now a days with Yelp and Google Reviews you are as good as dead!

Comment

Time to take out the belt and woop his little ass.

Comment

Just when I thought I found a thread I was sure would be free of political content, I was wrong. Conservatives try to link everything bad with liberals. Literally everything.

Their reaching knows no bounds.

Comment

Kids are a bunch of little bastards tbh. When they didn't cost so damn much I could see maybe having a few kids, but when I see what my friends who are making bank have to pay weekly and monthly just to raise a kid, I'm like "nope".

And I don't think I could be one of those parents who has a ****ty kid and still loves them, or god forbid a tard baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            someone needs to smack this lil shat and knock some decency into him. don't know why the dad just ignores his gay asss behavior

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Kids are a bunch of little bastards tbh. When they didn't cost so damn much I could see maybe having a few kids, but when I see what my friends who are making bank have to pay weekly and monthly just to raise a kid, I'm like "nope".

And I don't think I could be one of those parents who has a ****ty kid and still loves them, or god forbid a tard baby.
              You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AddiX again.

DAMN whats the big expenses for exactly? day care or something? nannies?

Yeah I never knew why anyone wanted kids. Also those who wanted kids right away like right out of high school or during college or right out of college like WTF? don't u wanna like live your life and explore the world first????

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AddiX again.

DAMN whats the big expenses for exactly? day care or something? nannies?

Yeah I never knew why anyone wanted kids. Also those who wanted kids right away like right out of high school or during college or right out of college like WTF? don't u wanna like live your life and explore the world first????
                Yeah day care is crazy expensive, I could see the pain in my buddies eyes when he started to explain all the expenses recently. All he kept saying, "I didn't know it would cost this much", repeated it like he was fcking shell shocked and had PTSD from war.

And he makes probably over 80k, wife also works. Poor guy had a panic attack recently, has added like 45 lbs from the stress. Was suppose to cut drinking down, but drinks like 3-4x as much just to numb the pain.

All this because he had a fcking baby. And he's got a good wife, imagine what those other poor fcks are going through.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Every boy needs a good ole fashion down south missisippi azz whoopin once in awhile. It builds character.

I dont do no grounding sht. That is some white people sht and it dont work.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                    Just came back from Thanksgiving at my aunties.

My cousins kids are animals out of control. Her youngest son is 2 he jumped on the table I was eating at and starts stomping his feet closer and closer towards my food. I pick up my food and look at his mom like WTF ain't u gonna do something?

She then ignores the whole thing and stays in the other room.

She then picks up one of our other cousins baby who's only 5 months old and he (same kid)starts crying at the top of his lungs YOU ARE MY MOM!!!! NOT HERS! PUT HER DOWN NOW!!! So he then jumps in his moms lap trying to crush the baby in his moms arms!

WTF??????? Why would anyone want to have kids???

The rest of the family said yeah boys are bad, you should only have girls.

WTF????? F boys who wants a boy who's gonna behave like this?
                    If your cousin doesn't do something soon to correct the child's behavior then that kid will be doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      Yeah day care is crazy expensive, I could see the pain in my buddies eyes when he started to explain all the expenses recently. All he kept saying, "I didn't know it would cost this much", repeated it like he was fcking shell shocked and had PTSD from war.

And he makes probably over 80k, wife also works. Poor guy had a panic attack recently, has added like 45 lbs from the stress. Was suppose to cut drinking down, but drinks like 3-4x as much just to numb the pain.

All this because he had a fcking baby. And he's got a good wife, imagine what those other poor fcks are going through.
                      He has to man up and get **** done. That's what men do. His wife should stay home with the child. If she trips on about her "career" and what she wants to accomplish, he needs to tell her that their child is their "career" now. Day care is ridiculous expensive and the trade off doesn't make sense unless you're making a lot of money. That is a subjective term to most, as I've heard people say stuff like, "Oh man, he's making a killing. 45K a year!"

I have a friend who has 2 kids with his girlfriend and isn't married. She ran the show, completely in charge. Her mom moved in with them. He supported himself, her, her mom, and their two kids. She treated him like ****. Told him what to do and when to do it. Nobody worked besides him. The kids went to friking day care! With two grown women in the house. He started heavily drinking when he was away from the family because it was the only break he had. He finally had enough after 4 years and it all came crashing down because he didn't know how to control anything. Sold the house and told her she had to live somewhere else instead of just making her leave (everything was in his name).

Anyways, in the end she threatens to sue and demands a boat load of money. He just nods and gives it to her. She's still around taking advantage of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X