Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has boxingscene ever had a African American mod?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I heard Mega is black and hung like a horse.
    mega hates ggg so he must be black

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    I feel you ever became a mod, do you know how many people would stop posting?
    No one of value. I'm firm but fair. The people love me except select gennady groupies. Go check Mclovins thread

Comment

No but the mods are pro affermative action so it's all good

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        mega hates ggg so he must be black

No one of value. I'm firm but fair. The people love me except select gennady groupies. Go check Mclovins thread
        This would be me--->"I just got banned by that fcuktard that posts as staxondeck? Fcuk this site, I'm out"

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          I haven't been that skinny since second grade. Wait that is me in the second grade, with the shirt.
          Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          I'm pretty sure this is TBear

So ya'll be on here and saw the **** that Golovkin dude posted and its ok?? please tell me why?? plenty of others posters saw it..why is all this racial slurring ok now?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=729951

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            This would be me--->"I just got banned by that fcuktard that posts as staxondeck? Fcuk this site, I'm out"
            Lol dude I'm not stax. I can prove it but I want freedoms dumb ass to do a ban bet, which he wont

Comment

First off, I have not seen the stuff Golovkin has been posting. I know you guys have been beefing again lately but that's not out of the ordinary. If there's something I or any other mod needs to be made aware of, let us know.

Believe it or not, it's a little tough to follow you ****s around 24/7 looking for racist remarks. (Especially after the election when we want everyone to have a voice) Ya'll mother****ers are grown...what the ****!?

Say your piece and keep it pushin'

Lastly, TBear 100 percent confirmed he is the little white African boy from that picture who has since moved to America and became a mod of this forum.

/thread.

Comment

My dick is big.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                  My dick is big.
                  Reported for lying

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                    So ya'll be on here and saw the **** that Golovkin dude posted and its ok?? please tell me why?? plenty of others posters saw it..why is all this racial slurring ok now?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=729951
                    Stfu pu$$y. You are one complaining hypocrite b1tch. You are racist toward anyone not black or a dark Latin. So stfu with your pu$$y ass.

If you were some stand up type of dude, people would take you more serious. But you are a joke and people(including the mods) don't give a fuk what you say or think because it's all bs.

Now grow some balls and get back to the Larry that slayed blanco. Because you acting like Donna.
                    Last edited by boxinghead530; 11-28-2016, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Reported for lying

...deleted your report

Banned for snitching.

Comment

Working...
                      X