No announcement yet.

Orthodox Jews protest San Francisco Pride... sort of

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    And here you are yet again with your strawman arguments.
    The REALITY is, that most racist sentiments like that tend to be tied to the Republican/Conservative rallies and supporters when they do happen.

When we see signs of racism at these rallies, I guarantee most are from real people, who weren't paid, or are liberals hiding as racists.

How do I know this you may ask? Well there's tons of videos on line that show individuals that go to these rallies and just talk to these people and video tape them and the stuff you see is right in line with this kind of stuff.

I mean just recently they discovered funds that were given to GOP candidates from a white supremacist. Ted Cruz, Ran Paul, Mike Huckabee, Louie Gomert and others.

Of course they are not responsible, but it says a lot for the ideology of the people donating, and who they choose to donate to.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      The REALITY is, that most racist sentiments like that tend to be tied to the Republican/Conservative rallies and supporters when they do happen.

When we see signs of racism at these rallies, I guarantee most are from real people, who weren't paid, or are liberals hiding as racists.
      Well you can't guarantee it, as you have no actual data. That, and we know liberals literally pay protesters and have posed as people they are not at rallies.

As to racism, that cuts both ways. Our sitting Democrat President sat in the pews of a hate church for ~20 years. And then the libs have race-baiters like Jackson and Sharpton on their team too. To try and put racism solely on one side is not factual at all.

How do I know this you may ask? Well there's tons of videos on line that show individuals that go to these rallies and just talk to these people and video tape them and the stuff you see is right in line with this kind of stuff.
      That proves nothing. Ms Vaughn fooled alot of people before she was exposed as a plant. She even had pictures of her and her signs taken. Whose to say those videos aren't fellow activists doing the same thing? You can't.

Comment

Well you can't guarantee it, as you have no actual data. That, and we know liberals literally pay protesters and have posed as people they are not at rallies.

As to racism, that cuts both ways. Our sitting Democrat President sat in the pews of a hate church for ~20 years. And then the libs have race-baiters like Jackson and Sharpton on their team too. To try and put racism solely on one side is not factual at all.

That proves nothing. Ms Vaughn fooled alot of people before she was exposed as a plant. She even had pictures of her and her signs taken. Whose to say those videos aren't fellow activists doing the same thing? You can't.
        You have a habit of just dismissing evidence you don't agree with. Must be sad being so close minded.

Racism doesn't exist, evolution is a scientific conspiracy, and liberals are all evil.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          http://gawker.com/orthodox-jews-inve...ide-1714720843

The New York Times ran across this ragtag group of supposedly Semitic protestors bearing signs that read things like “Judaism prohibits ****sexuality” and “G-d Created Adam and Eve NOT Adam and Steve.” But upon being questioned, one of the men revealed that they were actually Mexican workers who’d been paid to show up and protest.

Oooooh my Schmeckles!

The slippery slope fallacy in the sig pic is funny.

Comment

You have a habit of just dismissing evidence you don't agree with. Must be sad being so close minded.
            I presented evidence, while you did not. Keep up.

I may be close minded in your eyes, but at least I'm not a convicted criminal like you are.
            Last edited by 1bad65; 06-30-2015, 02:32 PM.

Comment

I presented evidence, while you did not. Keep up.

I may be close minded in your eyes, but you're a convicted criminal in the eyes of the law.
              Actually I did, I talked about the countless videos where they go to those rallies. Once again, you dismissed it.

Like you dismissed the links I provide, and you simply say that after reading the first line, you refuse to read the rest.

Or the link I gave you to evolution, and you said you would read it when you had time, and never did.

See, I figured you out. You have your beliefs, will not let them go no matter what evidence is provided to you.

You are the definition of close minded, and indoctrinated.

Comment

Actually I did, I talked about the countless videos where they go to those rallies. Once again, you dismissed it.
                False. I said how can you be certain they weren't plants. And the fact is you can't. Face it, by their very antics your side shot itself in the foot. Had they never been nailed sending in plants and paid protesters, then you would have a point. But you don't because of the antics of your side.

Like you dismissed the links I provide, and you simply say that after reading the first line, you refuse to read the rest.

Or the link I gave you to evolution, and you said you would read it when you had time, and never did.
                You still all worked up about a debate we had MONTHS ago?! Grow up.

See, I figured you out. You have your beliefs, will not let them go no matter what evidence is provided to you.

You are the definition of close minded, and indoctrinated.
                Provide evidence then. All you've done on this topic is spew talking points. I presented facts that refuted your assertions.

It's just like when you faced justice for your crimes, facts were presented. The DA didn't just make assertions. He presented facts of your criminal actions. And you lost based on those facts by either copping a plea or being found guilty by your peers.

And thus you are the definition of a convicted criminal.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Bourgeoisie View Post
                  Like leftist groups paying people to pretend to be yokels of the Tea party by showing up with misspelled signs. There was like one legitimate person who misspelled his sign and they ran with it...with more and more supposedly illiterate tea partiers, even though studies have shown that most of them were highly educated, small business owners, and/or paid in the 80-100k bracket.
                  What exactly does this have to do with a hilarious fake protest orchestrated by an angry Hasid and carried out by paid Mexican day labourers?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    WAR Juan Hernandeztein
                    Green K!

Comment

I mean just recently they discovered funds that were given to GOP candidates from a white supremacist. Ted Cruz, Ran Paul, Mike Huckabee, Louie Gomert and others.

Of course they are not responsible, but it says a lot for the ideology of the people donating, and who they choose to donate to.
                      Do you know the racist history of the Democratic Party????? Or are you just the definition of close minded and/or indoctrinated yourself? False generalizations, hypocrisy, and double standards are rampant with the liberal/progressive Democratic party ilk(I'm Independent fyi).

Comment

Working...
                      X