No announcement yet.

So who will Floyd fight in September?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who will Floyd fight in September?

Amir Khan can't fight in September for religious reasons, there aren't many other big names that are realistic I can think of....

Garcia, colazzo or porter i guess if its got to be at 147.

I dont know how serious khan is with his religion, might he reconsider for more money? Either way i have no interest in floyd vs khan. Floyd should go to 154.

Comment

Either way, he's gonna need a BIG undercard for his September show

Comment

Ruslan Provodnikov, or if they're smart. Move the fight November and have Canelo vs. Lara in September.

Comment

***** ass Amir Khan , it should be him imo. He does have a big following and its a great stay busy fight for MoneyMay. I feel like 2015 is going to bring the best opponents for Floyd.

Comment

Would you guys be ok with a 160 fight with Bernard ?

Comment

Khan is out. Porter has a fight with Brook in July ( not enough prep time for September), Thurman is not there yet. Collazo, even with a victory over Khan is still very doubtful to bring in enough to the table. Unless he does something crazy like KO Khan in the first round or something.

Comment

Nelly.he's the obvious choice.

Comment

Ima laugh if it's Luis Collazo....hopefully it's not

Comment

Pacquiao is his only viable option in September. I wouldn't be surprised to see Mayweather skip September and fight later in the year or wait to fight next May if he's unwilling to press for the Pac fight.

In the meantime, put Khan up against Broner or Porter and Same thing with Thurmond then the winners get Floyd next year.

Comment

Working...
                    X