Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody had a more entertaining career than Miguel Cotto in the last 10years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More entertaining? Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

cotto is a warrior. ducked no-one at any weight he fought. made a mistake going catchweight with pac though and def on the slide now so needs to pick his remaining matches wirth care. trout was always going to be all wrong for him.

Comment

It's petering out a little bit (I just don't think 154 is a good fit for him) but he'll always be one of my favourite fighters. Running into Margarito in 2008 (?) took something out of his forever, but the mere fact he took the fact showed what kind of fighter he was.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          More entertaining? Manny Pacquiao.
          The sad thing was - when Manny truly penetrated the mainstream and became a mega-star, Arum stalled that sh-t by giving us the Mosley and Margarito fights.

The Mosley fight, especially, is one of the most dreadful match-ups I can remember in a long time,

Comment

Cotto is now fighting for history, if he can reign at 160lb for more than 5 defenses and even step up to possibly win a soup title at 168 he goes down as a top10 atg in my book, he didnt win them all but he won nearly all of them(and he fought everybody). He has huge upside now, if he beat mayweather in the rematch with roach by his side, he might be able to crack top5

Comment

Working...
            X