No announcement yet.

Hahaha @ Cliff Rold - You're A Joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, C. Rold is a class guy.

If you disagree with him write him an email. He'll politely and respectfully assert his side. Unlike the fella who made this thread.

Comment

I don't get the point of this thread? Everyone has an opinion or prediction....many have been right and wrong. Or this about some sexual obsession with Broner?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        i thought ts really had something to prove crold wrong but this is nothing but an attention seeking stunt so he can brag he talk **** to a staff...
        It's cracking me up pretty good.

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
        I have met Bread on multiple occasions in Philly. Perhaps you should pay him to ghost-write your articles. If you can afford it on that salary of course.
        Can't. Bread and I are sort of a mutual admiration society; fans of each other's work. Wouldn't want to deprive him of my half of some good chats.

Or you.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
          Being serious a moment, what I tweeted is that Prescott isn't far off Broner's level of comp . He's not. That's not 'hate' and assume Broner has beaten better fighters. Just not leaps and worlds better. What he might do and what he's dine are two different things.
          Just curious. Did you tweet anything negative about GGG's level of competition?

Because it's worse than Broner's.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
            Just curious. Did you tweet anything negative about GGG's level of competition?

Because it's worse than Broner's.
            GGG is long past time to step up but that hasn't all been his fault. It's clearly been worse. I was responding to a Tweet that posited that RJJ mentioning Crawford-Broner was way out there and noted that Prescott isn't far off what broner has fought (i.e. perception v. reality).

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              Nah, C. Rold is a class guy.

If you disagree with him write him an email. He'll politely and respectfully assert his side. Unlike the fella who made this thread.
              I'm long past thinking every pick I make will be right or any other demonstration of omniscience. And I'm still flattered that people read me, good work and bad, so I will always be happy to respond.

Cheers brah.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                The same Paulie that got run over by an equally defensively deficient Hatton and nearly lost to the slow as molasses, lesser skilled Cano last out.

Being serious a moment, what I tweeted is that Prescott isn't far off Broner's level of comp . He's not. That's not 'hate' and assume Broner has beaten better fighters. Just not leaps and worlds better. What he might do and what he's dine are two different things.
                It is called common sense and having the knowledge of the sport to accurately break down fights. When you were going on and on about Rios beating Broner after the Rees fight what was your excuse then? That the way Rios goes face forward and struggles with bums is so captivating that he could make up for the immense talent gap he would have vs. Broner? Was it a speed advantage? Power? Boxing IQ? Cardio? His lack of athleticism? Oh, I know, his 3" reach disadvantage. Hahaha.

As for Paulie, I think Ricky Hatton has accomplished a lot more at 140 than Rios has. Ricky Hatton showed more boxing ability in that fight than Rios has ever shown a glimpse of. Rios has not even moved to 147 yet and if he does he gets destroyed. If he fights the Golden Boy JWW's he gets beat multiple times. He is a B level fighter that struggles with any form of boxing. Alvarado looked like a guy that turned southpaw for the first time in his life tonight yet Rios could not time one right hand. Not one for the last 5 rounds. With Alvarado circling into his right, with his hands down, at a piss poor angle with terrible foot speed.

I think Paulie could avoid getting stopped and outbox Rios. But aside from that, Rios has had just as many soft touches as Broner has. Golden Boy clearly has the better stable at 140/147 and Broner will definitely fight the better competition over the next two years. Will Rios even be in the top 10 in two years? He is already slurring his words. Why don't you have some balls and admit you were dead wrong about your Broner-Rios break down and maybe you were riding Rios nuts a little too tight?
                Last edited by FaustoGeraci; 03-31-2013, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetScience View Post
                  I don't get the point of this thread? Everyone has an opinion or prediction....many have been right and wrong. Or this about some sexual obsession with Broner?
                  Do me a favor and quit projecting your own insecurities on to me. Go see a psychiatrist. Thank you.

I was waiting to see if Cliff Rold would admit tonight that he was way off on his Rios-Broner break down. Instead he attempted to take further shots against Broner. The definition of a hater. A guy that the other champion at 135 refuses to fight, is 23 years old, is moving up two weight divisions (Robert Guerrero anyone?) to fight a titlist there gets hated on, yet Rios fighting b level guys and struggling gets praised. No journalistic integrity at Cliff Rold's residence. Also, you can sit there and say "this is cracking me up haha keep hanging on my words" like an adolescent, because you cannot break down a Broner-Rios fight with me at all. And unfortunately, you do not have the balls to say "I was wrong, Broner likely beats Rios down." You keep trying to deflect the conversation into Broner's lack of opposition and move away from the heart of this conversation. Nice try.

Anyway I am done with this. You took an L. Take it like a man. Or better yet, take it like your man Rios. That is poetic justice. Good night.
                  Last edited by FaustoGeraci; 03-31-2013, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                    I was waiting to see if Cliff Rold would admit tonight that he was way off on his Rios-Broner break down.
                    How can he be way off with his Rios-Broner breakdown, let alone be 'wrong', if the fight never happened?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      How can he be way off with his Rios-Broner breakdown, let alone be 'wrong', if the fight never happened?
                      I think Arturo Gatti beats Ray Leonard...it is called properly breaking down a hypothetical fight...using intelligence and common sense....you know, the thing he gets paid to do? Haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X