Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antonio Demarco vs. Adrien Broner PREDICTIONS!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    he's disgusting
    i totally agree..

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
      I don't really want to predict but what I would like to see is Broner KTFO, laying flat on his back, in the middle of the ring. Just because he acts like a douche and needs to lose the Floyd attitude. He hasn't earned the right to act like that.

I will never understand why he is happy to be a second rate Floyd (and that's being generous) when he could form his own personality and be a star in his own right.

DeMarco to win by KO in the 8th. Pretty please
      I 2nd this post.^^^Broner has an attitude and needs to be humbled. He concieted, and what's with the "brushing his hair" before a post fight interview......kids. Kick his a$$ Demarco!

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
        Broner usually his about 148 i believe but moving up might change this Demarco is usually 141 or 142 alotta saying that Demarco has too pressure and throw plenty but that aint his style he is a boxer primarily and can be quite inactive against Linares he pressed late on because he had too and even then he was too inactive i can see Broner pressing Tony.If its late on and hes down on the cards Demarco will start pressuring then
        dam didnt know tony was the bigger guy Things are looking good.Not impressed with broner he has only imposed his will against these smaller fighters. That shoulder roll wont work mark my words those long rights will land

Comment

alguien quiere una patita de cuervo? ya me llene...

Comment

Bad night for Mexican Champions.. oh well we will win many and lose some.. no biggies!!!

Comment

nos dieron en la madre anoche cabrones!!!!!!!! ni pedo

Comment

Well he was a 10 to 1 underdog so what happened was the logical thing

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                  nos dieron en la madre anoche cabrones!!!!!!!! ni pedo
                  si wey, que madriza, lo bueno es que demarco no queria parala, otros se hubieran hincado...

Comment

Dam, lol...hey, am I the only one thinking Demarco didn't look his usual self? Not making excuses, all props to Broner, it was a good win, but to me, Tony looked drained, fought a shyt game plan, stayed right in front of Broner, no head movement, (even his corner was yelling at him to move around).

I don't know, it just seems he wasn't 100% there.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                      Dam, lol...hey, am I the only one thinking Demarco didn't look his usual self? Not making excuses, all props to Broner, it was a good win, but to me, Tony looked drained, fought a shyt game plan, stayed right in front of Broner, no head movement, (even his corner was yelling at him to move around).

I don't know, it just seems he wasn't 100% there.
                      fuk! he didnt do shiet, i was about to throw a beer bottle to the tv when tony was staying there with his head low while broner pummeled with hooks and uppercuts, shiet fight, shiet strategy... at least he showed heart not wanting the corner to stop the fight... bad night...

Comment

Working...
                      X