Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley-Alvarado, Magdaleno Possible For February 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley would be very lucky even to get $1m fighting Magdaleno. Everybody knows that up to now Pacquiao is unbeaten since his last lost to Morales w/c twiced dealt with two terrible knockouts.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatRubdini View Post
      Why not make Bradley vs Rios instead? They could agree to fight in a catchweight and winner fights Pacquiao

Because Arum knows Bradley would beat him. He knows that Rios has potential to make him a lot of money in the future and he's not ready to match him up against another technical boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        alvarado knocks his asss out and hands him his 2nd straight loss
        lmao nice one. i needed a good laugh.

Comment

I think Rios and Bradley should fight to determine who fights the winner of marquez vs Pacquiao. Alvarado should not fight the WBO Champion after coming off of a lost. The winner of the 2 should fight and the loser of the 2 should fight. It makes a lot of sense.

Comment

if Bradley turned down 2.5 mil to fight peterson, what makes this old fart think he'll take a fight with these nameless guys for peanuts lol....

and arum is already bringing up the contract years cause **** is about to go down between bradley and top rank....

Comment

xxcdcdcdcdcd

this is as bad as ****... arum juicing pac to the disadvantage of his legacy.. why would he line rios for pac when rios has not yet proven himself... he beat alvarado by a lucky punch, a fight where rios was losing,btw who is this alvarado anyway.... rios wont pass 5 rnds he deflects pac's punches using his face.. bull****!

Comment

I thought Timmy only had one fight left with Bob Arum? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Yeah. Its really opened doors for him too. Fighting Brandon Rios' leftovers!

Brand Bradley about to take over!
                  Bradley Alverado is signed already??Did I miss something??This guy is a fuccking clownshoe...

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    Because Arum knows Bradley would beat him. He knows that Rios has potential to make him a lot of money in the future and he's not ready to match him up against another technical boxer.
                    bradley is not a technical boxer, he sucks. he got sonned by pac

ruined

he's done

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Yeah. Its really opened doors for him too. Fighting Brandon Rios' leftovers!

Brand Bradley about to take over!
                      I'm not sure what your point is. He's got to fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X