Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with people thinking pacquiao is some kinda huge puncher?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He isn't a 1 shot KO puncher he wins by sheer accumulation of damage.

Comment

• Plant your faces in manny's punches so we can all find out. hahaha!

Comment

• Haha I forgot I made this troll thread bwahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          And you think that version of Pacquiao could KO Cotto? Hmm?

of course.

with 20lbs of additonal muscle ( 122 to 142 )

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Muscle definition is being cut.

Nothing to do with having not much fat.

You don't see some malnourished guy who is just skin and bone and say that guy is cut.

Being cut is all about muscle definition.

you're adopting a purely aesthetic definition

i am not

i'm talking about being cut in terms of being lean.

a welterweight pacquiao is not as lean as a flyweight pacquiao. WW pacquiao eats 4-5000 calories a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              He knocked out face first past prime Ricky hatton:
              The same Hatton that walked faced first into Floyds punches for 10 rounds, got exhausted and frustrated an then ran into the turnbuckle. It took Pac 2 mins before he put Ricky on the canvas.

Flashed knocked down a not 100% cotto who has stamina issues
              Stamina issues in the 3rd and 4th round?
              You sure you aren't confusing him with the Mosley Floyd fought. Cotto took knees against Marg, Pacquiao is the only man to put Cotto down above 140lbs.

He broke Margo's face on accumulation
              No it was the punch in the 4th round that done it, you can here the crack.

He couldn't hurt Marquez
              Marquez's face would say something different an the 4 KDs

He hit Shane in the damn neck anyone would fall
              Have you got multiple chins? Maybe thats why you are confused. Shane lost 10 minutes of his life from that punch and claimed he had never been hit as hard.

Never hurt clottey
              That's not what Clottey said and he told Marg, you might not think Pacquiao can hurt you, but believe me he will.

And just beat on Oscar who was so shot and drained its funny
              Outclassed Oscar, didn't even start using his power till the 8th round. Luckily they pulled Oscar out of there to save him from a brutal KO.

I don't see the power.
              Go down the Wildcard and let Pacquiao have a free whack at your dome, then comeback next month and we will test your memory.
              Amen.

I think what is funny is that when the current sentiment and tide now are seemingly against PAC, then it seemed that everything, every number, every fact and everything PAC has done, is now an in-thing to do and that is to totally discredit him if not minimalizing him into something who was just lucky.

I can't believe this. No one can step into the ring with that much frequency (50+) and win convincingly, winning titles upon titles and with a high KO rating to be a one-bit fighter who "can't punch" (all of a sudden).

Every fighter have their own shortcomings and weaknesses. But now everything is questioned anything PACQUIAO (or MAYWEATHER, these days).

The main culprit is this stupid F-LOMO vs P-ACTARD bantering and trading of insults.

As for me, both are the greatest of this era together with JMM. Why not just enjoy them for all we know all three fighters are in their last hurrah, give or take 2 or 3 more fights.

All three are now past their primes, those are the BIG OBVIOUS. But because of one or two fights suddenly sentiments are going to override their extraordinary and legendary careers? That's a farce!

Respects should be given back...as for me, I just want to remember these fighters as the best in our era and arguably could be very well be one of the bests in any era.

They all have their niche that would go down in history:

• Pacquiao - relentless punching machine coming from all angles with a stamina to go throughout the whole fight, good power, great darting footwork and a big heart.

• Mayweather - supreme defender with uncanny ability to decipher opponents' next moves and neutralize them with his shoulder rolls, fades, slipping, blocking, agile footworks and accurate punching. Indomitable spirit to win.

• JMM - probably the best counter-puncher with accurate combinations, unbreakable determination, stamina and will. His textbook hooks and uppercuts from angles shows the ultimate craftsman in the middle of the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                of course.

with 20lbs of additonal muscle ( 122 to 142 )
                That would mean no, you dumb ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  you're adopting a purely aesthetic definition

i am not

i'm talking about being cut in terms of being lean.

a welterweight pacquiao is not as lean as a flyweight pacquiao. WW pacquiao eats 4-5000 calories a day.
                  You are just talking rubbish.

Being cut is about how you look, e.i purely aesthetic definition.

What do you think means?

How many calories you eat a day?
                  What weight you are?

Think you are on your own with this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                    Never said that but he's not walking threw people like he did at lower weights
                    And ko ing them...
                    what! thats clearly not what the mayweathers think!

Comment

• Pac hits harder than a lot of fighters but he isn't a KO artist at higher weights. He can hurt you or drop you, but very rarely are the fighters clearly out now.

Comment

Working...
                      X