Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor: Ragnarok was good fun. Lots of action and lots of laughs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      Wind River...10/10. Great story, great scenery, great acting. Never saw Jeremy Renner this good.
      I loved that movie! That sniping scene was awesome.

Comment

• The Princess Bride - rewatched this classic. Great comedy to watch with the kids without being bored.

Comment

• Coco = 8.5

Comment

• I saw Last Flag Flying over the weekend.

Really good movie.

Comment

• Watched Logan last night on Blu-ray. I'm not a big superhero movie fan, but this one was well done. I really enjoyed it. Hugh Jackman reminds me of a modern day Charles Bronson.

Comment

• i just watched gerald's game, based on a stephen king novel. loved it. i haven't been creeped out by a film in a while. you guys should check it out if you haven't

Comment

• Last movie I saw was the old Blade Runner but I think I already rated it before and I called it my 2nd fave sci fi film.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Watched Logan last night on Blu-ray. I'm not a big superhero movie fan, but this one was well done. I really enjoyed it. Hugh Jackman reminds me of a modern day Charles Bronson.
                    I've been thinking of watching this. Haven't been into Xmen since the early days, but this one likes a standalone movie outside the xmen world and from the trailer looks more gritty. Definitely gonna watch this. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Last movie I saw was the old Blade Runner but I think I already rated it before and I called it my 2nd fave sci fi film.
                      I like the first one, and have watched it many times. I don't now if it's worth watching the new one, on Amazon some say it's overrated. I don't wanna see an old Harrison Ford try to reprise a classic role and then spoil the first movie.

Comment

Working...
                      X