Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

African-American ESPN senior writer wants harsher punishment on Mayweather's racist r

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tredh View Post
    Please define what a African-American is? It confuses me. I always felt a African-American was somebody that was born in Africa and then came to American and became an American citizen. Hence African-American!!!! How can a black person born in America to parents who were born in America be a African-American? Why aren't they just American? A white person who's great-great-great-great-granparents who were born in Europe and they decendents have kids in America today are not considered European-Americans.
    It's our way of honoring and paying hommage to our ancestors who were taken from their country against their wills.....its our way of sayin, WE DONT FORGET WHERE WE COME FROM....thats a cool enough answer for a boxing forum.....if you want me to go deeper hit me up on the PM

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      It's our way of honoring and paying hommage to our ancestors who were taken from their country against their wills.....its our way of sayin, WE DONT FORGET WHERE WE COME FROM....thats a cool enough answer for a boxing forum.....if you want me to go deeper hit me up on the PM
      You don't have to forget where you came from. Africa still exists, you can take a visit.

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
        what do ya'll want??him to be lynched???paddled??what do you mean harsher punishment??what ever happened to freedom of speach??

This is what will happen when you live off Floyd's cum, you can't think straight, you can't spell right...

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          No disrespect to you but that is bull**** and I as a black man has never and will never refer to myself as African-American. The term "African-American" is the equivalent of "Negro" and "Afro-American" basically what white people feel is socially acceptable to refer to black people as without it seeming racial. The term "African-American" will change over time just like the others did.

Comment

Bob Redneck How do you stop a ****** from raping a girl?---Throw him a basketball.
            2 hours ago · Comment · Like · Flag
            Jim Santillan likes this.
            Capnam Teridoss Two reasons why it's so hard to solve a redneck murder:

1. All the DNA is the same.

2. There are no dental records.
            about an hour ago · Like ·
            Jim Santillan ‎@capnam.....boring!zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
            about an hour ago · Like ·

Bob Redneck What do you call 1000 ******s in an ocean?---An oil spill..
            2 hours ago · Comment · Like · Flag
            Jim Santillan likes this.

THIS IS FROM FLOYDS FACEBOOK PAGE....AND MANNY FANS ARE SCREAMING RACIST

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
              No disrespect to you but that is bull**** and I as a black man has never and will never refer to myself as African-American. The term "African-American" is the equivalent of "Negro" and "Afro-American" basically what white people feel is socially acceptable to refer to black people as without it seeming racial. The term "African-American" will change over time just like the others did.
              so you prefer to be called BLACK?...if you are what you say you are then why would you prefer to be called BLACK instead of AFRICAN AMERICAN?!?....I'm confused my dude .....gather your thoughts, and halla back....and if you are who you say you are....from ya first sentence I can tell you was raised WRONG.....African American is no way shape in form equal to Negro.....you lack pride.....don't worry, I can send you the names of some nice literature in a PM to help you identify accept and be proud of ya heritage....learn HOW to respect ya ancestors...halla at me youngin

Comment

Originally posted by We Need Hints View Post
                You don't have to forget where you came from. Africa still exists, you can take a visit.
                dont be so shallow and narrow...be big and deeper.....the kiddy hour is about to be done.....us big boys about to come through so make those rebutals a lil' more mature

Comment

fiunny how *******s always posting thread about floyd.

how about your lames come out of the closet and just admit yall are fanboys of floyd

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    fiunny how *******s always posting thread about floyd.

how about your lames come out of the closet and just admit yall are fanboys of floyd
                    Is about time for you to take your own advice.

Comment

In other words, if he wasn't Gay, he wouldn't give a ****. **** outta here.

Comment

Working...
                      X