Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney: "It's A Cover Up. Wladimir Klitschko Is Gay." (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom!
    James "Belly's Out" Toney knows a ****sexual when he sees one.
    yea tunney, he does

Comment

Toney is Jabba The Hut.

Comment

Wow, I see that the tide has turned on James Toney. A few years ago it was all accolades no it that trash talkin', washed up, fat sweaty guy who talks too much.

I was told awhile ago by somebody in the know that James was broke, he blew it all or made bad investments or whatever. Thats the only reason that I believe he stepped into the octagon to disgrace himself.

As for the trash talking, well that's just James. He is a funny guy but he never knew when to stop. Back when he was middleweight champ he used to continually badger me. We fought on the same amatuer team and we were cool. He wins the title and all of a sudden we change. Jackie told me that James was always jealous of me and that was why he always was on my case. When you can't fight your way into a big fight the next best thing is to talk your way into one.

James was a great fighter but his time has come. I hope that he hangs up the gloves before doing more damage to an extremely successfull career..........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
          At least James never got layed out, 3 times, by ordinary fighters
          If getting layed out by ordinary fighters mattered that much, Lennox Lewis would have no legacy after getting knocked stone cold by a crackhead and a fat slob, and he seems to be doing fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            Wow, I see that the tide has turned on James Toney. A few years ago it was all accolades no it that trash talkin', washed up, fat sweaty guy who talks too much.

I was told awhile ago by somebody in the know that James was broke, he blew it all or made bad investments or whatever. Thats the only reason that I believe he stepped into the octagon to disgrace himself.

:
            Toney is in hock to the IRS.

His last fight was finally shown on TV the other day: he has gone from being merely fat to being morbidly obese. Huge gut spilling over his trunks, sweating like a pig. He's officially pathetic now.

Comment

Here's Toney from his last fight:

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
                Here's Toney from his last fight:

Damn, looks like he's lost some weight............Rockin'

Comment

As for the trash talking, well that's just James. He is a funny guy but he never knew when to stop. Back when he was middleweight champ he used to continually badger me. We fought on the same amatuer team and we were cool. He wins the title and all of a sudden we change. Jackie told me that James was always jealous of me and that was why he always was on my case. When you can't fight your way into a big fight the next best thing is to talk your way into one.

James was a great fighter but his time has come. I hope that he hangs up the gloves before doing more damage to an extremely successfull career..........Rockin'
                  whats your name man? Thats cool that you knew toney personal

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                    whats your name man? Thats cool that you knew toney personal
                    Yeah, it was cool when we were amatuers but as pros he was a straight dick to me. He was alot of fun in the gym as amatuers, funny and always playfull. In the gym as pros he spoke with venom, I assume because of the harrasment that I was told he took in his neighborhood as a kid. We used to spar alot but then seldom. I was told through the grape vein that if he ever sees me that he's ging to kill me for some stuff that I've said or told about him. Never changes

But James wasn't always like that. A good friend of mine sat next to him on an airplane and he asked James if he knew me. He said that James said all good things so it kinda makes me feel bad writing, but that's how it was. Put the gloves down James, so that you will hold your head high in the history of this sport.............Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 03-15-2011, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Yeah, it was cool when we were amatuers but as pros he was a straight dick to me. He was alot of fun in the gym as amatuers, funny and always playfull. In the gym as pros he spoke with venom, I assume because of the harrasment that I was told he took in his neighborhood as a kid. We used to spar alot but then seldom. I was told through the grape vein that if he ever sees me that he's ging to kill me for some stuff that I've said or told about him. Never changes

But James wasn't always like that. A good friend of mine sat next to him on an airplane and he asked James if he knew me. He said that James said all good things so it kinda makes me feel bad writing, but that's how it was. Put the gloves down James, so that you will hold your head high in the history of this sport.............Rockin'
                      Toney is going to be remembered more for his MMA disgrace and his obscene weight if he keeps on going much longer, than for anything else he accomplished.

Comment

Working...
                      X