No announcement yet.

Diaz-Katisidis was very dissapointing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diaz-Katisidis was very dissapointing

It was nothing but an average fight. Kasidis look traumitized by clinching. That Casamayor left really did shake up his career, lol.

While the fight wasn't a Gatti/Ward bloodbath like many expected, I wouldn't say it was a disappointment. It was a good night of boxing.

It didn't turn into a wild swinging, no regard for defense, bloody shoot out because both men have good skills (one imposed his skill over the other better) and wanted to win, not just throw caution to the wind. Again, not what many expected, but not a bad night at all.

Comment

What on earth did you want? Both guys fought their ass of for the full 12.
      I can't ask for anymore than that in a main event.

Comment

Yeah I thought the fight was pretty entertaining. Not an all out war by any means but also hardly a tactical boxing match. Both guys threw plenty and got caught with a lot.

Comment

Diaz just outboxed him, i was expecting more from Katisidis, it was hyped up as a war but with that tight defense nothing went threw

Comment

I said 'dissapointing' ******* not 'boring' you dumb ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare11 View Post
              I said 'dissapointing' ******* not 'boring' you dumb ****s.
              What did you want from the fight that would have left you less disappointed?
              Curious, because I really enjoyed this fight. A ton of punching, good defense, it wasn't like guys were taking rounds off and inactive for long stretches.

Comment

it was a very good fight ...it wasnt a bloodbath because diaz knew he couldnt do that he said so himself ..." if i try 2 slug it out with this guy hell put me on my ass" he had great defence tonight both guys did great ..katsidis toughness is out of control and i cantwait 2 see him fight again i think hed take casamayor in a rematch after he loses 2 marquez no doubt

Comment

Cant believe one judge had it 7-5 for Katsidis. But also biased ass HBO scoring only 1 or 2 rounds for Katsidis. I had the fight 116-112 for Diaz, but I can also see 115-113 for Diaz as Katsidis came on strong at the end.

Comment

That fight went to show the quality of both fighters, especially Diaz...Diaz is no Gatti...he knows how to box and fight

Comment

Working...
                    X