No announcement yet.

Cliff Couser! Impresses Australia!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cliff Couser! Impresses Australia!

In case you didn't know it. Cliff Couser was great on his trip to Australia. At the weigh in he was talking to kids and everyone. A great guy.

And in the fight, he nearly stopped undefeated Australian HW prospect, Solomon Haumono. Haumono won by UD, but Couser was one punch away from stopping him in the 5th.

Well done Cliff!

Hope you get some more big fights which your after!

Welcome back, Mundine fan!

Comment

Remember Cliff Couser's fight against Malcolm Tann?
      Picked up and threw Tann and got dq'ed.

He's not a role model and not even very good.

Glad to see however that at times he can behave himself.

Comment

I'll take this with a grain of salt. This is the guy who before his fight with Boswel was talking to my friend about hiring a homeless guy to spar with him and then attacked him with a bat.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
          In case you didn't know it. Cliff Couser was great on his trip to Australia. At the weigh in he was talking to kids and everyone. A great guy.

And in the fight, he nearly stopped undefeated Australian HW prospect, Solomon Haumono. Haumono won by UD, but Couser was one punch away from stopping him in the 5th.

Well done Cliff!

Hope you get some more big fights which your after!
          i didnt know cliff couser nearly stopped solo man, i dont see how haumono becomes a world beater, he built his 14 wins, 14 KO record by fighting garbage collecters and was taken the distance by couser - who got KO'd by an over the hill michael moorer. do u have any footage of this fight ultimate?

Comment

Working...
          X