No announcement yet.

Israel Soldiers Speak Out On Gaza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
    yes. the u.s. air force and navy won't do anything to stop them.

i'm done arguing with a guy that doesn't even know what propaganda means.

have at it with benny. i'm done.
    It's getting out of hand with the War Talk. Although it is a must to think about it and talk it out, it seems some just want it to happen and such people forget people actually die in all this, So....let's hope for the best solution. A peaceful solution to everything even though we can't fool ourselves either in only thinking that Peace and Love exist. This World is a hell of a place to live.

Let's work for the best outcome.
    Last edited by Benny Leonard; 07-16-2009, 01:49 AM.

Comment

they really can't.

their military is a joke.

they shouldn't have purged all the iranian military after the fall of the shah.

those guys were very capable and trained by the west.
      I mean they are a joke compared to the US. They woud put up a better fight than the Iraqi's, since Iranis are historically tougher than Iraqi's, but they are no real threat to us. However Iran is more than capable to holding off Israel if the israelis try to attack them. But the media is brainwashing poeple, having them think they are the new Soviet Union or some sht. Speakin of that we are very lucky the soviets didn't breech detante and take over Europe. It was there ffor their taking, most of it anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
        It's getting out of hand with the War Talk. Although it is a must to think about it and talk it out, it seems some just want it to happen and such people forget people actually die in all this, So....let's hope for the best solution. A peaceful solution to everything even though we can't fool ourselves either in only thinking that Peace and Love exist. This World is a hell of a place to live.

Let's work for the best outcome.
        i don't know about an all out war but if iran's nuclear capabilities are as advanced as people say it is.........israel will strike at them.

if israel wouldn't let iraq develop them , they sure as hell wouldn't let the iranians.

iraq in the 80's were more powerful than iran is now militarily.

logistics will be a problem but the israelis will figure something out.

in fact if they use conventional planes......i honestly wouldn't be surprised if those israeli fighters fly right over "conveniently" turned off jordanian , saudi , iraqi radars.

Comment

and what does any of that have to do with me?

i don't even know why the hell you're a quoting me.
          well nothing I usally use the quote sorry for that

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            I mean they are a joke compared to the US. They woud put up a better fight than the Iraqi's, since Iranis are historically tougher than Iraqi's, but they are no real threat to us. However Iran is more than capable to holding off Israel if the israelis try to attack them. But the media is brainwashing poeple, having them think they are the new Soviet Union or some sht. Speakin of that we are very lucky the soviets didn't breech detante and take over Europe. It was there ffor their taking, most of it anyways.
            the iraqi's are better fighters in the modern world than the iranians.

iran purged their military after they overthrew the shah. they've never recovered.

if you mean by hold off the israeli's in an invasion term of course.

israeli has a very limited amount of manpower.

even though they conscript every male into the idf , they're still dwarfed by the size of iran's military.

israel however won't invade iran. that would be foolish.

a war between the two will be limited to air strikes , missile attacks and attacks from iranian-aided groups from lebanon , gaza and the west bank.

in that kind of war , israel is tough to beat.

israel has some of the finest pilots in the world and supplied with advanced u.s. hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
              well nothing I usally use the quote sorry for that
              lol oh okay.

i thought you were calling me trailer trash kkk.

Comment

i don't know about an all out war but if iran's nuclear capabilities are as advanced as people say it is.........israel will strike at them.

if israel wouldn't let iraq develop them , they sure as hell wouldn't let the iranians.

iraq in the 80's were more powerful than iran is now militarily.

logistics will be a problem but the israelis will figure something out.

in fact if they use conventional planes......i honestly wouldn't be surprised if those israeli fighters fly right over "conveniently" turned off jordanian , saudi , iraqi radars.
                Israel has threatened before to attack Iran's nuclear program if continued. If they can, not sure. Some say they can and some have doubts. And I'm also not sure on how far Iran has come along with their programs.

All out Wars tend to be very dangerous and I wouldn't want to see the population of Iran hurt either if many don't agree with their government or War in general. There tends to be a side that is in favor of this and that and another side that doesn't favor it. Time for a change if the younger generation feels another way. If the Government is a reflection of the people, then...we just go by that. Hard to say without being there.

Technology should continue to open up the World and bring people closer together with misconceptions of each other thrown out with relationships found.

Politicians aren't always good representatives of the people....that's one point.

I've never been to Iran so I don't know what it is like.

Let's hope for a better solution then the topic of discussion of War.

Comment

lol oh okay.

i thought you were calling me trailer trash kkk.
                  no man I was talking about some member here and it actul life.

sometimes debating on certain topic over the internet is just a waste of time because some people if you personally meet them and even if they where your friends you cant convince them on a much less sensetive topic than politics like who is the best boxer?

Comment

Benny Leonard is absolutely right.

Comment

Working...
                    X