Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got invited to BLACKISH Xmas Party should I go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    GREEN K lmao i laughed at this i have to admit.

im a go getter all about networking and to keep it 100 my invite says free parking, free food and drinks in Beverly Hills with the cast and producers and ABC network execs thats what swayed me bro.

I was hoping someone on here could give me the cliff notes update on the show don't feeling like binging it.
    Forget the show, dude.

Like I said, you might meet somebody at that function that can take you on another level financialy, and life wise.

I'm a blue collar guy, and I got pretty decent job hitting a hybrid playing golf.

Hey, Sweet Pea (Real name withheld because super agent squirrel ****) what are those guys over at whoopty whoop paying you?

Outwardly, I was lthinking I was looking pretty cool, although probably not.

Inwardly, it was already a wrap, and I was happy as hell.

Have some fun, mayne.

You never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Forget the show, dude.

Like I said, you might meet somebody at that function that can take you on another level financialy, and life wise.

I'm a blue collar guy, and I got pretty decent job hitting a hybrid playing golf.

Hey, Sweet Pea (Real name withheld because super agent squirrel ****) what are those guys over at whoopty whoop paying you?

Outwardly, I was lthinking I was looking pretty cool, although probably not.

Inwardly, it was already a wrap, and I was happy as hell.

Have some fun, mayne.

You never know.

listen to this guy...they might even have coke at the party

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        listen to this guy...they might even have coke at the party
        He's a Limey that puts his brew in the microwave. Ex-Coastie.

He probably sniffed a rail off a kids favorite movie Orca.

He is lunatic rich, pare.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Welp.

Going to white devil cracker hell for the laugh.

Gosh darn it, Sweet Pea up to his ol' antics again.

Comment

Never really watched the show, but why not? Do you have anything else more interesting going on.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Never really watched the show, but why not? Do you have anything else more interesting going on.
              I'm all about integrity, i don't like to be at a party where I haven't been supportive or even know what the F is going on. I hate people who do that as well.

Comment

I got invited to the BLACKISH Xmas party should I go?

Turns out one of my producer homies produced a few of the shows episodes and wants me there. I've proven to be a good wingman for him in Vegas a few times I guess thats why he gave me the invite.

Real Talk I never watched the show, always thought it looked corny, yeah call me a sell out, plus my chick hates Tracey Ross with her BIG EYES freak her out LOL so she changes the channel instantly when she comes on the screen.

How's the show? For those of you who watched it? Maybe get me up to speed so I can front like I watch it and support it too LOL.

Thanks
                wear a black face.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                  wear a black face.
                  you all think I'm sucka weak white boy like most of you posting racist ignorant insecure shat in here? SMFH

I get enough hate for being light skin from both sides and I stay out of the political threads because of the racism on here. thats why I always avoid those threads SMH.

I'm glad the mods are doing a better job though lately. some of the previous mods let some racist shat going on far too long. SMFH

Comment

Never heard of it, but my sister said she has so i asked her what it's all about.

Black family, living in a white suburban 'rich' area of LA. The parents are a successful couple, hence the area they live in but like to remind the kids every episode that they are black, as they have grown up around white kids and don't understand the hardships their parents faced growing up.

Plus it's got Lawrence Fishbourne in it, so if he is there then party on.

Comment

you all think I'm sucka weak white boy like most of you posting racist ignorant insecure shat in here? SMFH

I get enough hate for being light skin from both sides and I stay out of the political threads because of the racism on here. thats why I always avoid those threads SMH.

I'm glad the mods are doing a better job though lately. some of the previous mods let some racist shat going on far too long. SMFH
                      seems like you are... getting all sensitive and shit about a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X