No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gilberto Ramirez, Jesse Hart - Open Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gilberto Ramirez, Jesse Hart - Open Workouts

Ramirez, Hart Training Photos - Undefeated World Boxing Organization (WBO) world champions SCAR VALDEZ and GILBERTO "Zurdo" RAMIREZ will headline and exciting world championship event This Friday! September 22, at Tucson Arena (260 South Church Ave., Tucson, AZ 85701.) Valdez (22-0, 19 KOs), a two-time Mexican Olympian with strong roots in Tucson, will be defending his WBO featherweight title against the WBO's No. 4 world-rated contender GENESIS SERVANIA (29-0, 12 KOs), of Bacolod City, Philippines.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I want Jessie to box him keep his distance but I have a feeling it's going to turn into a slug fest and I don't think Jessie wins that type of fight. Hope I'm wrong

Comment

War Zurdo! **** that diva fake Mexican conelo

Comment

I hope Hart kicks Zurdo's azz

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
          I want Jessie to box him keep his distance but I have a feeling it's going to turn into a slug fest and I don't think Jessie wins that type of fight. Hope I'm wrong
          If Jessie doesn't win a war, he's not winning. He can fancy Dan all he wants, but then he'll have to KO, or he can go to war and win hearts and minds. Other than that, the cards are stacked against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            If Jessie doesn't win a war, he's not winning. He can fancy Dan all he wants, but then he'll have to KO, or he can go to war and win hearts and minds. Other than that, the cards are stacked against him.
            I can't even argue with you there homie; you make valid points

Comment

If Zurdo pulls out a big W here I hope fans call for Zurdo vs Benavidez

Comment

Working...
              X