No announcement yet.

Is the American flag....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the American flag....

Is the American flag a symbol for racist white people.

Why is it anytime i see a dude who's driving in his truck and has an American flag flying in the bed is 100% of the time a white guy who fits the mold of a racist.

Do they use the flag as a racist symbol?

Why don't African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans or other ethnic Americans do this.

Is the American flag a symbol for the racist white man?
    Last edited by boxinghead530; 07-26-2017, 07:50 PM.

America is responsible for Lisa Ann

Leave America alone!

Comment

The American flag represents in its simplest form 50 states and 13 colonies but if it represents a racist symbol to you then nothing is stopping you from buying a plane ticket out...I here Northern Africa is Beautiful this time of year and on the plus side there is no racism or AIDS in Africa anymore, that's been all cleared up so get going !

Comment

Originally posted by Nexus-6 View Post
        The American flag represents in its simplest form 50 states and 13 colonies but if it represents a racist symbol to you then nothing is stopping you from buying a plane ticket out...I here Northern Africa is Beautiful this time of year and on the plus side there is no racism or AIDS in Africa anymore, that's been all cleared up so get going !
        America is full of fat kunts doe

Comment

Why the would I want to go to Africa. I'm not black.

I'm asking a question about the flag.

Comment

Every time I see Hector driving his tri-colored, bondoed to shit 1990 Toyota pickup with a Mexican flag sticker on the back window, I oftern wonder the same.

Not really.

Because I'm not a turbo faggot.

Comment

Do you fly an American flag from your vehicle or your home?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                Do you fly an American flag from your vehicle or your home?
                I'm probably not the best example...on occasion I have a big American flag hanging off the bumper of my lifted jeep, and I listen to country music on the reg!

Comment

Nationalists tend to attract the bigots in any country it's no more a simple to racism than say the Greece flag paraded around by the golden dawn party

Comment

I'm probably not the best example...on occasion I have a big American flag hanging off the bumper of my lifted jeep, and I listen to country music on the reg!
                    So you admit you are racist or poor. Most whites who fly the flag are racist or poor. "I'm a proud American and I'm proud to fly the colors", no dude you are broke.

Comment

Working...
                    X