Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is having a great chin more detrimental to a boxers health?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    i listed many examples. not just 1. you need a group study to determine this.
    Excuse me, but you must have misunderstood what I was attempting to convey because I was basically agreeing with your original hypothesis. That on average it typically seems to strike one particular ethnic group harder than others. However, at the same time all ethnic groups of fighters are prone to the very same disease as well.

In addition, there's one more thing you must take into consideration and that is, just because one cannot detect any outwardly signs of the disease, doesn't necessarily mean that the disease itself isn't present. It's possible that the disease is there but the individual just isn't exhibiting any outwardly symptoms of it.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Excuse me, but you must have misunderstood what I was attempting to convey because I was basically agreeing with your original hypothesis. That on average it typically seems to strike one particular ethnic group harder than others. However, at the same time all ethnic groups of fighters are prone to the very same disease as well.

In addition, there's one more thing you must take into consideration and that is, just because one cannot detect any outwardly signs of the disease, doesn't necessarily mean that the disease itself isn't present. It's possible that the disease is there but the individual just isn't exhibiting any outwardly symptoms of it.

considering all things equal.

the old black fighters seem to have more severe symptoms.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        There's hardly been any elite white guys from the last 30 years to even compare it.

like i said white/latino.

duran and chavez are hardly white.

Comment

Working...
        X