Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I Want Gennady Golovkin Unification in The Summer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello no they're not fighting GGG either. They've been negotiating with Eubanks, but Eubanks team's is demanding a lot. This is all tactics to get Eubanks team to budge in the negotiating table.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      War gypsy boy!

BJS said on camera that he didn't think he was ready for Golovkin then turned down $3million to fight him anyway.

Knowing the Irish traveller mentality like I do, Bill now has to fight Golovkin before too long. His fighting pride won't allow for anything else.

I don't believe that BJS vs GGG would be a "stadium fight" in the UK right now though. Neither of them are well known enough over here yet. That could change by the end of this year though.

Saunders is english man.

But I think Dr Kewl Hair got it right, I suspect Canelo/BJS will happen first.

You could be right.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Saunders is english man.

But I think Dr Kewl Hair got it right, I suspect Canelo/BJS will happen first.

You could be right.

Originally posted by dantheman1983 View Post
        Saunders isn't an Irish Traveller
        All the UK travellers, aka gypsies, share the same mentality when it comes to fighting, and are part of the same nationwide culture or community, whatever you want to call it.

But coming from the NW of England, most of the gypsies in my neck of the woods are descended from Irish travellers, so that's what I was talking about. One of my great grandads was an Irish traveller
        Last edited by kafkod; 03-07-2016, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Lara's calling out is about as real as the hair on this biznatch standing in front of me on the teller line at the bank...last three times he's mentioned Golovkin he's had a fight lined up already...smith, rodriguez, zaveck. One is fighting his mandatory the other is dangling a name because he can't get press any other way.
          Called him out before. You know it and i know it but go on thinking "oh thats different". GGG didnt step up and we got Wade. A fighter he doesnt even know

Comment

You just sign to fight a guy that is 3 and 3 in his last 6 and you want GGG. Over it, whatever BJS, enjoy that 'world' title.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Called him out before. You know it and i know it but go on thinking "oh thats different". GGG didnt step up and we got Wade. A fighter he doesnt even know
              Simple, Lara could become Gggs mando easily, like Wade, if he really wanted to fight him, which he doesnt

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Simple, Lara could become Gggs mando easily, like Wade, if he really wanted to fight him, which he doesnt
                Oh then enjoy Wade and his "mando" status.

Wade or Lara? thats what i ask myself

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Oh then enjoy Wade and his "mando" status.

Wade or Lara? thats what i ask myself
                  Stay a unified champ, pay your opponent 300k, fight an undefeated middleweight contender
                  or
                  Lose a belt, pay your opponent 1m, fight a super WW who already has 2 losses and 2 draws.

Yeah, it's a tough one. You should be his manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                    Bet all my points that BJS fights Canelo instead.
                    With the permission of K2/GGG, they take step aside money for the 5th time.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                      Stay a unified champ, pay your opponent 300k, fight an undefeated middleweight contender
                      or
                      Lose a belt, pay your opponent 1m, fight a super WW who already has 2 losses and 2 draws.

Yeah, it's a tough one. You should be his manager.
                      No i shouldnt be his manager but i wanna be his fan.

A fighter no one knows including GGG himself or a known fighter who has 2 losses and 2 draws, which i guess mean something, and are controversial.

Wade or Lara?

Comment

Working...
                      X