No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander Rip Brook: He'll Be Exposed, Fire Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Alexander Rip Brook: He'll Be Exposed, Fire Hearn

In a recent video interview at secondsout.com, Kell Brook's trainer Dominic Ingle labeled IBF welterweight champion Devon Alexander as a quitter and said that he will fold again when he goes up against a tough young fighter like his pupil. Alexander's manager and trainer Kevin Cunningham took exception to those comments and wants to remind Ingle of what his fighter Junior Witter did when he faced Alexander in 2009.

[Click Here To Read More]

Cunningham is spot on.

There is no way this little sissy tosser Kell Brook is going into Detroit and leaving with a win.

One of the easiest fights to predict of 2013. Alexander easy KO over Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      Cunningham is spot on.

There is no way this little sissy tosser Kell Brook is going into Detroit and leaving with a win.

Although i disagree about the sissy tosser bit, I doubt Kell can beat Devon, it'll probably be a UD rather than a KO but ill still be rooting for Brook.

Comment

Cunningham is spot on.

Haha good to see you are living up to your 'most biased and idiotic poster on the forum' moniker

Comment

I'm glad this fight is happening because Devon is going to beat Brook, and when that happens Khan will jump all over the Brook fight. And Brook vs. Khan is the fight I wanna see.

Comment

Cunningham is spot on.

You're the same motherfucker that said Kessler is ducking Froch, proceeded to ridicule him and then a few hours later you had egg on your face. I don't know whether you're trolling with the above comment but I see a pattern emerging and you're developing a curse of being wrong.

Comment

If Cunningham thinks this fight will be a walk in the park for Devon he's in for a shock. Big mistake if they're underestimating Kel. I still think this is a "pick em" fight and will go the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                I'm glad this fight is happening because Devon is going to beat Brook, and when that happens Khan will jump all over the Brook fight. And Brook vs. Khan is the fight I wanna see.
                Only way Khan fights Brook is if he beats Alexander. I don't know why you think otherwise.

Comment

Another European fighter that will get exposed. That's why they usually avoid fighting outside their backward, cause most the time they're guaranteed a decision win.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    You're the same motherfucker that said Kessler is ducking Froch, proceeded to ridicule him and then a few hours later you had egg on your face. I don't know whether you're trolling with the above comment but I see a pattern emerging and you're developing a curse of being wrong.

Kessler still has 3 months to fake an injury to his eye, hands or back so don't go celebrating just yet. When they do fight Froch will murder him and I will be correct with that prediction just like Alexander KO Brook.

Comment

Working...
                    X