No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Clears Up Pacquiao-Marquez Testing Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
    No surprises here, it's 2012 and Bob's STILL making excuses why testing isn't happening. This is the guy that shrugged his shoulders and said it's just a joint when his fighter Jr. tested positive a second phucking time for banned substances.

Of course, Bob would also have you believe he has Jr. fight in Texas because the barbecue there is so good.
    Yes the barbque is fantastic. Pac Marquez should have been in Cowboy stadium!

Comment

Commissions need to step up and make these test a priority for the whole sport or these outside agencies won't matter....

Comment

Originally posted by aquapinoy View Post
        If both fighter really want to be true, they should demand each other a blood testing included on the contract when they signed and not blame someone else.
        It was part of the contract since 2009.

Somebody doesn't want to test. They say Floyd is afraid of losing his "0".

But folks are realizing Pac is afraid of losing his entire legacy if he takes that test.

What's worse? Losing your "0" or losing everything you ever worked for?''

Just ask Lance Armstrong.

Comment

The truth will eventually come out about Pac, just like it did about Lance Armstrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            The truth will eventually come out about Pac, just like it did about Lance Armstrong.
            I doubt it unless they do all year round testing like with Armstrong and Marion Jones. In fact any top athlete will need all year round testing.

Comment

the only thing focking bob is testing is each fighter's pulse to see if they are alive to fight. no more no less.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                Another example of a Pacturded post

say what ever you want about me but you dont think its strange that a boxer at the age of 40 has more muscles and all kinds of gains now at the end of his career than he did at his prime ??? you dont think its stange that marquez is faster now at the downside of his career than he was at his prime ????? you dont find it strange that marquez strenth and conditioning coach is a former steroid pusher and a master mind at covering up ped use and all of the sudden marquez looks like the ultimate warrior ????? you dont find it strange that marquez uses the same glass he drank his piss (at least i hope its his own) with to light on fire and put on his back as some kind of theropy ??? these are legit concerns ! i dont think marquez is dirty but all of the evidence is pointing to one conclution . if you are willing to drink urine for a advatage god knows what else you would be willing to do
                Last edited by 3Sun2; 12-04-2012, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
                  I doubt it unless they do all year round testing like with Armstrong and Marion Jones. In fact any top athlete will need all year round testing.
                  Are you aware that Armstrong have never tested positive on any of USADA tests? By the way, there should be more extensive drug testing in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                    say what ever you want about me but you dont think its strange that a boxer at the age of 40 has more muscles and all kinds of gains now at the end of his career than he did at his prime ??? you dont think its stange that marquez is faster now at the downside of his career than he was at his prime ????? you dont find it strange that marquez strenth and conditioning coach is a former steroid pusher and a master mind at covering up ped use and all of the sudden marquez looks like the ultimate warrior ????? you dont find it strange that marquez uses the same glass he drank his piss (at least i hope its his own) with to light on fire and put on his back as some kind of theropy ??? these are legit concerns ! i dont think marquez is dirty but all of the evidence is pointing to one conclution . if you are willing to drink urine for a advatage god knows what else you would be willing to do
                    Why do some people keep on saying marquez is "faster" now than he was before??

FFS just watch his last 2 fights, matter of fact, watch his fights from 135lbs and onwards and compare them to his fights at 126lbs and 130lbs.

JMM was clearly faster at those lower weights, and packed much more power as well.

Geez some of you people are delusional.
                    Last edited by Zopilote; 12-04-2012, 12:29 PM.

Comment

There is an agreement that their should be OST style in boxing that are run by the state commissions.

The problem is money. Each state government has their own budget and financial difficulty. Is the state willing to spend more money? Or each promotion willing to pay for every fight they held for the testing under the state commission?

Not sure of who said it from Golden Boy, after the Pac-May negotiations back then, they said they will have OST in every event they have. Well, have they done it on every event? No. Only those who ask for it were done. GBP is not willing to spend money on every fighter/event for OST. Same thing goes for Top Rank, Shaw promotions, and others.

Comment

Working...
                      X