Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What boxer would you NEVER want to meet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Actually Khan is pretty high up on my list of boxers I would not want to meet. BJS is a mean ass hole who likes to have fun at other's expense. He can fight though.
    I'm not trying to make a political statement or even accuse anyone of racism, I just find it hilarious that almost every post is naming a black fighter or two.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      Floyd Jr, I really could not cope if i have to listen to him babbling on about how wonderful and how rich he is and how wonderful he is again. Unless you mean as in meet in the ring in which case id still pick Floyd, if im in a fight id like to fight and i couldnt cope with Floyd running away all night id be super frustrated. Id rather get knocked out going toe to toe than having to chase that twat around the ring all night.
      Fkn lol if your delusional ass would think Floyd would “run away” from you in a fight. This forum makes me laugh at how people want to see themselves lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        Yeah I would knock both of them out in 69 seconds.
        This right here is a Charlie Zelenoff fan...

Comment

Ortoz....nkka look like the damn candyman

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
            Lol this is like 'name the black guy you don't like the most' the thread.

Haha like every reply .

To keep with the theme I'm gonna have to go with BJS. That guy is an n-word kunt of a person
            Lmfao...i was kinda thinking this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
              You want to knock them out in 69 seconds or want to 69 them in 69 seconds?
              Doesn't make a difference to me.

Comment

I'd actually go in the other direction here, I wouldn't mind meeting Broner, he's a clown and if nothing else he'd be good for a few laughs.

The Charlos seem like azzholes. Floyd and Tank too. Don't think I'd want to be in a room with Wilder or Fury either.

Comment

Joshua, Broner, Pacquiao, Mayweather, Degale, Ward all seem like they'd be either boring or obnoxious to be around.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                    Doesn't make a difference to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X