Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has everything in the U.S.A. become so politically divided?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The liberal media and democrats..

Everything is racist and identity politics with them

Just the past few months:
    Math is racist
    Christmas is racist

Comment

That's easy: Donald Trump

People disliked Bush and Obama, but neither of those guys stirred up divisiveness, hate, and bigotry even remotely close to what Trump has.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Elon Musk will make a bulletproof driverless Telsa that shoots rockets while the other side got a Smith & Wesson

Haha, nicely done!

Comment

You see it on the internet, but I've yet to see any of it in real life. With that said, I never go outside so I may not be the best source.

Comment

The Zionists pushing whatever agenda they want through puppets.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              The liberal media and democrats..

Everything is racist and identity politics with them

Just the past few months:
              Math is racist
              Christmas is racist
              LOL

So true!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                Hmmm. One side pro gun and the other cap guns make them wet themselves.

Comment

social engineering

i fall victim to this as well, sadly. i know what's happening but sometimes i get caught up in the train wreck.

everything we see, watch, feel, read, etc. is designed to be as such.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Hard-line politics started with Barry Goldwater and amplified by Ronald Reagan this so called conservative revolution is the worst thing that happened to American politics because it made democrats take the other extreme

USA would benefit from a parliamentary government
                    Actually I'd say attitudes like the one you're sporting there divide people more than anything else.

You post a meme about Speedy Gonzalez racing across the border and then laughing about a woman being murdered by an illegal immigrant as if it's some sort of SJW victory.

And in this thread you bring up a war that's been over with for 150 years. Keep bringing up old, divisive ****.

That kind of attitude is the problem more than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
                      social engineering

i fall victim to this as well, sadly. i know what's happening but sometimes i get caught up in the train wreck.

everything we see, watch, feel, read, etc. is designed to be as such.
                      Great post,, so true.. I would green k you if I could but gotta spread it around

Comment

Working...
                      X