Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAUL WILLIAMS wants Pacquio or Mayweather next at 147... Prefers Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAUL WILLIAMS wants Pacquio or Mayweather next at 147... Prefers Pacquiao.

Radio interview this week:

" I can make 147 easily, I can even make 145. I won't be drained, I'll be strong"

"I'm moving around the weight classes to get fights. When I stayed at 147, I couldn't get fights"

"A fight with Pacquiao would be good because we would both throw alot of punches, instead of someone who moves around and throws 15 punches a round"

http://www.directorslive.com/video/2...r-and-Pacquiao

Originally posted by GG Marquez View Post

" I can make 147 easily, I can even make 145. I won't be drained, I'll be strong"

"I'm moving around the weight classes to get fights. When I stayed at 147, I couldn't get fights"

"A fight with Pacquiao would be good because we would both throw alot of punches, instead of someone who moves around and throws 15 punches a round"

Well there you have it kids...........

Roach make the fight.....

Williams can make 145...........

Comment

ain't gonna happen.

Pdub needs to start thinking more realistically.

He won't get Mayweather or Pac

Comment

Originally posted by GG Marquez View Post

15 punches a round? did he just take a jab at a fellow Al Haymon client?

Comment

Originally posted by Burner View Post
          Well there you have it kids...........

Roach make the fight.....

Williams can make 145...........
          Yup to fight Mayweather he has to cut off his leg to be 1 feet shorter, only us his paws to fight etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            15 punches a round? did he just take a jab at a fellow Al Haymon client?
            Hopkins isnt signed by Haymon bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
              ain't gonna happen.

Pdub needs to start thinking more realistically.

He won't get Mayweather or Pac
              Nope. Sad too because he could probably beat both of them. Oh well, that's politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner View Post
                Hopkins isnt signed by Haymon bud.

but floyd is....goddamn you're dense

Comment

Well i posted a thread already with the same interview and it likely wont happen. Pac may have only 1 fight left and that is Mayweather, due to political ambitions he won't fight probably after Mayweather. Moreover, i think the rumors of infidelity and perfomance enhancing drugs have taken its toll, he probably can't deal with both a boxing and political caeer.

Comment

No way Roach puts Pac in there with P Will unles its below 145 and even then. I wouldn't blame him, because P Will needs to further establish himself in the mainstream.

As for Floyd...I can't see it happenin money wise, but Jeff mentioned P Will's name as a possible opponent so that means he's been spoken about. If they were terrified Jeff and others would be told never to mention him.

P Will-Clottey should happen anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X