Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps Lawyer Just Admitted To Campaign Collusion With Russians.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    i mean just wow......

wtf are polling datas supposed to do exactly?

they dont mean **** to regular citizens who dont follow politics and "other countries" wouldnt be able to do **** with it anyway. I just find it fuggin silly as hell really.

I remember they even started that nonsense about using facebook to interfere in the election etc..... $3k

news outlets quickly forgot about it once they saw it coudlnt be used
    What's even more crazy is that it's been shown the Hillary campaign literally paid Russian sources for dirt on Trump via the Steele dossier.

And not a word about that from these rabid superfans screaming about Russian collusion.

Go! Team! Go!

Comment

hhmmm

i know what you meant there....

now take a weeks break and think about what you posted
      Big Javi laying down the law.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Q is real, there is no question about that..... he has provided information proving that he has access to the white house, pentagon, and even air-force 1

he is obviously an insider, and he appears to be a Trump insider..... simply because of the type/level of information he released

we will see
        Yeah, I'm vaguely aware of those things. I usually allow the opposition to make their case about stuff before I lean on one thing or the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          What's even more crazy is that it's been shown the Hillary campaign literally paid Russian sources for dirt on Trump via the Steele dossier.

And not a word about that from these rabid superfans screaming about Russian collusion.

Go! Team! Go!

what is even crazier, is they did that in collusion with the FBI

which should be absolutely impossible, and indicates the extent of the dire problems facing US politics

the Steele dossier is far more relevant/harmful/influential than the Russia witch-hunt..... and yet, most Americans prefer to watch a Trump beat-up on CNN, or Stephen Colbert lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
            Big Javi laying down the law.
            Thank the Lord.

It's about time some of the base trolls got banned.

They gum up the forum with nonsense.

Good riddance.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              As to success-ok. I think in all of have found success when we have unlimited chances to fail and unlimited resources to accomplish a goal. I am not suggesting he is not successful, I would just question his business acumen given the multiple bankruptcies and the fraud case.
              There are lots of "rich" people. Most of them don't become billionaires. In fact some of them lose it all or lose a lot of their wealth.

Making money illegally through fraud like he did with Trump University isn't a sign of being a success, its a sign of being a crook. I think that would factor in to how he is viewed.
              Like superfan exposer said, I don't think Trump was too involved in that. He just lent his name to something that didn't work out to well.

As to why he settled-obviously he can afford the best legal minds and they advised him to settle given their knowledge of the law and the facts.His lawyers surely wouldn't put him on trial such that exact aspect of his involvement become public record.
              He may have settled because he doesn't want to give the media which is clearly out to get him to make a big deal out of nothing and doesn't want another distraction to deal iwth.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                what is even crazier, is they did that in collusion with the FBI

which should be absolutely impossible, and indicates the extent of the dire problems facing US politics

the Steele dossier is far more relevant/harmful/influential than the Russia witch-hunt..... and yet, most Americans prefer to watch a Trump beat-up on CNN, or Stephen Colbert lol
                True, except maybe the last part.

I dont know about Colbert's ratings, but last I checked Fox News was beating the heck out of CNN in the ratings.

And yes, it was stunning to see the FBI working with a campaign who was paying Russian sources.

And on top of that, they were lying to a FISA court in order to get FISA warrants on American citizens.

Warrants that came up with nothing.

When a friggin FISA warrant comes up empty, that means there wasnt ever anything to be found.

Comment

so you are saying that showing someone, anyone "polling data" means that somehow that made people "vote" for trump?

I have one word for ya..... gullible

Gullible is believing Trump and his associates have done no wrong.

You're the ones who are gullible enough to be susceptible to Russian troll factory bots.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    There are lots of "rich" people. Most of them don't become billionaires. In fact some of them lose it all or lose a lot of their wealth.

Like superfan exposer said, I don't think Trump was too involved in that. He just lent his name to something that didn't work out to well.

He may have settled because he doesn't want to give the media which is clearly out to get him to make a big deal out of nothing and doesn't want another distraction to deal iwth.
                    True. I just think success and business acumen are 2 different things.

I already showed with links how he was involved so this theory is wrong.

You are giving him the benefit of the doubt here.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      True. I just think success and business acumen are 2 different things.

I already showed with links how he was involved so this theory is wrong.

You are giving him the benefit of the doubt here.
                      I agree that just because someone is successful doesn't necessarily mean they have good business acumen. I don't consider Zuckerburg to be some great businessman. He was just some ******* doing the right thing at the right time. This is aside from the likelihood that Facebook and Google are essentially CIA creations made to spy on people.

Trump didn't just do one thing that went right or given a hundred opportunities to bet serious money until he finally hit jackpot.

Comment

Working...
                      X