No announcement yet.

Congress now has enough support, Democrats and Republicans, to end shutdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    this is exactly what I ment on the other post/reply....

they are playing politics.....

trump wants to get shit done about the border....

these same guys playing politics VOTED AND SIGNED for more border security/wall......

but since trump is in office they are bullshiting
    Trump doesn't give a sh-t about the wall other than his desire to get a win since he couldn't repeal Obamacare. Stop pretending he is some patriot that cares about the US.

Trump is reviled by many, which is why people on both sides of the aisle are not giving him what he wants. Sometimes when you find yourself on the same side with idiots like Trump and 1bad65, you change your vote.

And then when a more reasonable, intelligent and less toxic person comes along, you change back.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-17-2019, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Yup its see through. I hope the people see whats really going on here. You cant be for it and not not for it just because of Trump.
      Of course you can . Trump supporters do this all the time. May I remind you that you clowns are the very same people that supported the Affordable Care Act when it was called that but said you hated it when it was called Obamacare.

You fucking clowns are unreal.

Comment

Build the wall of cucks like addix start "mysteriously vanishing" on their way home from the gloryhole

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Of course you can . Trump supporters do this all the time. May I remind you that you clowns are the very same people that supported the Affordable Care Act when it was called that but said you hated it when it was called Obamacare.

"No". There's not much else to say to that. It's just some made-up anecdotal nonsense.

Look up "anecdotal". It may be an epiphany. I've never seen you hold any positions that align with factual data — you are an anecdote-junkie and probably an avid daytime television viewer.

Maybe one walmart freak loved Affordable Care Act but hated Obamacare without realizing they're the same thing. That isn't "Republicans" or "Trump supporters". It's a silly anecdote.
          Last edited by ////; 01-21-2019, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Huh? I never supported no Affordable care act.

You mad bro?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                "No". There's not much else to say to that. It's just some made-up anecdotal nonsense.

PS: Look up "anecdotal". It may be an epiphany. I've never seen you hold any positions that align with factual data — you are an anecdote-junkie and probably an avid daytime television viewer.
                go away and study more about your weird socioeconomic sexual BS.

Comment

Huh? I never supported no Affordable care act.

You mad bro?
                  If you didn't ok. But you know what I am talking about and have seen it.

So please don't come with the BS about people can't switch. Your idiot cuck partner in Trumpslurp 1bad is doing the same thing in the Trump master thread.

Comment

go away and study more about your weird socioeconomic sexual BS.
                    Just look up what the words "strawman" and "anecdote" mean.

You seem to think your "Promised to make Mexico pay for the wall" and "They loved it til it was called Obamacare" stuff is the height of psychological chess, but they're tactics most third-graders would roll their eyes at.

I'm reaching out and offering you a whole new world of language and symbols. Put down that fried hot dog, turn off that daytime TV and come with me, you lower-class scum.
                    Last edited by ////; 01-17-2019, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Good! Keep it shutdown.
                      Why do u want it shutdown?

Comment

Working...
                      X