No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I'm Better Than Anyone Amir Khan Has Ever Faced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
    I loved to watch Chino fight, but Chino on his best night gets schooled by Bud. Crawford has to be one of the most underrated guys in the sport. Only the absolute top shelf guys are go to threaten him. He handles everybody else with ease.
    Thats why they fight? I just have no one on Crawfords resume to compare it to?? Great fighters ALWAYS should look good fighting inferior guys. Look at Charlo's??? We ALL thought they were the next big thing and then we started seeing they werent so dominant against guys on the same level or a slight level below.

Look at GGG before Jacobs and Canelo?? Then when he went back to Vanes he looked AWESOME again .

Gamboa whi was much smaller and very inactive gave Crawford some problems. And he was what 33, 34 years old???

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
      I agree there's a few people on amir's record that could beat or could have beat Crawford in their prime.

This new generation of fighters like to talk but they don't do much walking..
      Its the entire new generation. Want to get paid $$$ , look good and flashy, but dont want to work for sht!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Thats why they fight? I just have no one on Crawfords resume to compare it to?? Great fighters ALWAYS should look good fighting inferior guys. Look at Charlo's??? We ALL thought they were the next big thing and then we started seeing they werent so dominant against guys on the same level or a slight level below.

Look at GGG before Jacobs and Canelo?? Then when he went back to Vanes he looked AWESOME again .

Gamboa whi was much smaller and very inactive gave Crawford some problems. And he was what 33, 34 years old???
        Fair points, but I think a lot of fans have unreasonable expectations. Champions in this generation are expected to have perfect performances with zero slip-ups or mistakes, but that is an absurd expectation. It is only logical that great champions will struggle with other great fighters. Crawford is a slow starter. Several of his opponents have had success in the early rounds, only to be completely unraveled by the guy as the fight wears on. What opponent of Crawford's does anyone believe would beat him in a rematch? Not one.
        Last edited by NachoMan; 01-16-2019, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
          Fair points, but I think a lot of fans have unreasonable expectations. Champions in this generation are expected to have perfect performances with zero slip-ups or mistakes, but that is an absurd expectation. It is only logical that great champions will struggle with other great fighters. Crawford is a slow starter. Several of his opponents have had success in the early rounds, only to be completely unraveled by the guy as the fight wears on. What opponent of Crawford's does anyone believe would beat him in a rematch? Not one.
          Nope not one. And you are 100% correct ALL GREAT fighters will have 1-2 bad fights/rounds. Theyre still human and just like us they get sick, have bad days, and have GREAT days.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
            A prime Maidana got his ass outboxed & whooped by a B level Devon Alexander. You motha*****as sound ******ed by labeling Maidana as some great fighter.
            And Khan beat Devon 12 rounds to nothing, your point is? Crawford is not Alexander, Styles make fights.

Still think Mr. Spence will do a # on Crawford. War Texans!

Comment

Yea Crawford might be a more athletic boxer than Canelo but canelo is bigger stronger and just as technical and not slow by any means. Canelo gets the edge as a better boxer. Khan is still losing to Crawford though probably by ko since khan has zero chin. I wished Khan would've fought someone like pacquiao or Kell brook still wouldn't win against either of them but yea more money than Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                Mikey Garcia is about to be a victim of the same thing when he face Spence.
                Spence will Brutalize Mikey and is gonna send him back down to 140-135 division damage goods.

Comment

I think Canelo is a better, more proven and battle tested fighter than Crawford and a better middleweight than Crawford is a welterweight. Crawford is better than anyone else Khan has faced but not better than Canelo in my opinion.

Comment

CANELO would out box Crawford &
                    lay him out flat ,
                    giving Bo-Mac a heart attack!

Comment

I wonder how Canelo and Crawford would play out if they were fit (not drained, bloated) at 154.

Interesting match.

Comment

Working...
                      X