Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's start a change.org petition for DAZN to try harder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or you could stop paying for it? Or you could shut up and realize its early and give them a chance things like this dont become massive overnight. Or you could enjoy some of the many other things DAZN has to offer. Or you could have a sit back, have a think and wonder if maybe you are just pushing an anti Eddie Hearn agenda and just cant wait to jump on and tear at anything that includes a Hearn.

But my advice would be to chill out and shut up and if you dont like DAZN, well just dont have it.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      Or you could stop paying for it? Or you could shut up and realize its early and give them a chance things like this dont become massive overnight. Or you could enjoy some of the many other things DAZN has to offer. Or you could have a sit back, have a think and wonder if maybe you are just pushing an anti Eddie Hearn agenda and just cant wait to jump on and tear at anything that includes a Hearn.

But my advice would be to chill out and shut up and if you dont like DAZN, well just dont have it.
      I could do that.... or I could make a change!

Comment

10 bucks is nothing why are you crying ?

Why do you make daily threads hating on an App/Network?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Why should they go with Eddie? He hasn’t done **** with anyone other than Joshua. He can’t even deliver Khan vs Brook. He’s a light weight promoter.
          Lol as if it's Hearn preventing that fight from happening.
          Khan won't fight Brook until every other option has been Exhausted. He can't get KTFO just yet by Brook but it will happen eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
            And you'd rather see the Charlos fight the Centenos, recycled Trouts of the sport. Okay.
            This is about Hearn. Nobody even brought up the Charlos. Hearn hasn’t done **** for Jacobs or any other fighter he has. You might be able to argue that he’s done a lot for Farmer.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
              I hear you but just look at it this way: “If I can get 2 Joshua fights and 2 Canelo fights I’ll happily pay the 120 a year because all the other fights are an xtra!” But yeah I feel you cause in between all that I feel like my ten is going to waste
              I never understood this mindset. Why? So if we get Canelo vs Fielding and Canelo vs Lemieux we should be happy? Just because Canelo usually fights on PPV doesn't mean ever one of his fights need to be purchased. The consumer decides which fight is worth to purchase. And Joshua isn't a US PPV fighter so not sure why he was mentioned here. His fights were picked up by SHO before DAZN anyways.

Here is the thing, DAZN is primarily a boxing channel right now unless you like Bellator. That's it. Compare it to ESPN+ that shows basketball/football/college sports/baseball/UFC/Boxing/etc. To have a channel primarily only showing for boxing content, it better be showing quality fights throughout the year. It can't compare to SHO or HBO, as those have hit series shows throughout the year such as Billions, GOT, True Detective, etc.

A good comparison for DAZN is BoxNation. That was/is a channel just with boxing content. At one point they were picking up majority of the best fights stateside and around the world. And even then it pretty much failed and didn't have as much subscribers as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                5 bucks for Andrade vs Akavov and 5 bucks for Munguia vs Inoue?

That's not a good deal. Not in my world.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  This is about Hearn. Nobody even brought up the Charlos. Hearn hasn’t done **** for Jacobs or any other fighter he has. You might be able to argue that he’s done a lot for Farmer.
                  It's Oscar, too. The GBP side ain't doing anything great either.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post

Why do you make daily threads hating on an App/Network?
                    According to who it is nothing? How can you decide what is nothing to someone?

I could easily say $75 bucks is nothing for a PPV, why are you crying (to those against PPVs).

You want quality for what you pay for. Each individual decides what is worth it to them.

Comment

Here is the thing.

DAZN is doing a terrible job at marketing. You cant blame any fighter for not wanting to sign there. It's still in the early stages.

Andrade has a fight NEXT WEEK!! and there hasn't been 1 LICK of promotion anywhere! Not even a press conference on youtube for crying out loud!

How would Matchroom have faired if they signed anyone else? Those fighters would have been standed on a damn island on DAZN.

Hearn/Matchroom have GOT to step up their marketing/promotion in the US...online is the only way they can acheive this, yet PBC is even outdoing them on the online marketing/promo with the FOX social media machine. For PBC on Fox even the fighters on the FS1 based cards are getting the full online promotional push along with dedicated Countdown and Face to Face shows playing non stop on television.

This is going to be a slow uphill battle for Matchroom/DAZN..unless they drastically up their game plan and start putting in more effort on the promotional end.
                      Last edited by JaBfromTokyo; 01-13-2019, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X