Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Broner scam?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao is fighting. How can it be a scam, the guy always puts on a show. If you dont want to watch pacquiao, dont.

Comment

I actually think Broner us gonna pull the upset.

Comment

Scam??? man I swear people cry over any and everything

Comment

Good. I don't like Broner and if he quits or gets KOed either is a good result for me. I wish Broner would go away. He gets so many good fights and title fights other boxers deserve much more. He is also a disrespectful pos person.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
            I don’t see how this is a scam honestly if you look manny’s opponents the last 6 years besides mayweather this is his best opponent.

You seriously think that Broner is better than a future HoF in Tim Bradley?

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
              Are people actually buying into this scam?

Broner ain't even in shape. This is a cop out payday.

Broner will quit mid fight or Pacquiao will stop him...

Broner making weight would be an achievement for this fight.

AB about to get another Ass Beating worst of his career if Pacquiao turns the wick up.
              It’s not that bad.
              Lord knows I and probably many others have paid for worse. Remember all those Latin fury ppvs?

Comment

Who cares. It's a fight. I watch every fight. Never paid for any. Don't buy it. Safe your fake outrage for someone who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  i dont care...i've been wanting to see PAC beat Broner's ass for 5yrs now

i'll be buying and hosting a party for this one
                  Exactly, I will pay just to see him get whooped (that an I support fights I like by paying for the PPV).

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    I gotta agree on that one Bradley would have whooped Broner pretty badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      Notice how in 6 years the only and best name you could come up with was Bradley lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X