Death Reported at Home of Wealthy Political Donor Ed Buck — For the 2nd time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ShoulderRoll kind of story.

Comment

Man if any of the sh^t in this story end up being legit this is some creepy ass sh^t.

Also kinda comical line in there by the lawyer talking bout all these drug addicts finally deciding to die at this bow tie wearing mfers crib just random-like or w/e he's f#cking talking about. Nothing sketchy going on at all.

Okaaaaaaaay whatever mfer taking that bow tie killers money I believe you sure.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        I don't ever trust a motherfuker in a bow tie, no matter what party he's affiliated with.
        I live by that rule too.

Comment

Buck like him a Big Black Buck

Comment

This guy likes em black and gay. Prettyboy32 better watch out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              What sort of drugs is this sicko giving these guys.
              This sick F is likely giving these dudes cash and these h0m0 junkies are doing coke & bad heroin than OD'ing. People are OD'ing on bad **** all over.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Man if any of the sh^t in this story end up being legit this is some creepy ass sh^t.

Also kinda comical line in there by the lawyer talking bout all these drug addicts finally deciding to die at this bow tie wearing mfers crib just random-like or w/e he's f#cking talking about. Nothing sketchy going on at all.

Okaaaaaaaay whatever mfer taking that bow tie killers money I believe you sure.
                All Buck has to do is come out as Gay if he hasnt already, then say drugs are big in the gay community (because they are). At worst if money or drugs were exchanged and it can be proven, involuntary manslaughter is likely the charge(s). They could get him for soliciting sex but he'll plea out if theres good evidence against him.

People are OD'ing everywhere man. I am sure you see it in Vegas. Within' the past month I seen 2 people OD and some dude OD'ed outside my chicks moms condo a mile away from me.
                Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 01-09-2019, 01:23 PM.

Comment

He is just one of many that we know about. Imagine how many creepy miscreants are running around in Hollywood and in political circles just like this bow-tie wearing lowlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    All Buck has to do is come out as Gay if he hasnt already, then say drugs are big in the gay community (because they are). At worst if money or drugs were exchanged and it can be proven, involuntary manslaughter is likely the charge(s). They could get him for soliciting sex but he'll plea out if theres good evidence against him.

People are OD'ing everywhere man. I am sure you see it in Vegas. Within' the past month I seen 2 people OD and some dude OD'ed outside my chicks moms condo a mile away from me.
                    Oh he's not going to jail for sh^t I coulda told you that much. Money buys you more "justice" in the US legal system.

This sh^t is just b movie level creepy sh^t. Like this mfer likes to watch mfers get super high to the point of ODing?!?!?!

F#cking bow tie people can't be trusted if you ask me any damn way so not surprising. Tucker Carlson probably jacks off to old timey yahtzee commercials while paying homeless people to watch him while eating beets.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      All Buck has to do is come out as Gay if he hasnt already
                      And this dude is GAY as f#ck. Reading his Wiki & it says he came out as gay when he was 16 which was in '71 so he was sucking dicks before it became cool or w/e it is now.

Also he was the marshall for a gay rodeo which probably makes him a top 1% caliber gay dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X