Leftist hypocrisy when it comes to the treatment of women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Holy **** how is her arm not broken

Can we get an update on this poor lady? Has she regained the use of her arm yet?
    That chop would have put Khan on his arse I'll tell you that much.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
      Seems like Jim let his fifteen minutes of fame get to his head. Truly just paltry behavior.
      The main issue I have with all this is the disrespect. The media will rail on Trump yet when he takes questions they act like I've never seen anyone act while anyone else was POTUS.

It's one thing to play the role and talk chit about the POTUS. But when you act the same you have no room to talk.

Comment

Jim needs to know when to close his mouth much like Khan. Then maybe he wouldn't get koed all the time!

Bite down Khan!

Comment

Democrats voted in four known abusers of women last night. Ellison, Cardenas, Menendez amd Bobby Scott. Not a word from the media, Hollywood flunkies, activists.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Democrats voted in four known abusers of women last night. Ellison, Cardenas, Menendez amd Bobby Scott. Not a word from the media, Hollywood flunkies, activists.
            siablo14 is proud of his party selection

Comment

It was a violent karate chop with vicious intentions. If Acosta was any stronger than your average first grader that poor girl's arm would be snapped in half.
              Thank God Acosta has the punching power of Paulie Malignaggi, otherwise this girl might be dead.

This thread is a riot

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Not a damn word. And look at all the coverage unsubstantiated claims against Trump and Kavanaugh received. This is what Trump is talking about when he calls them fake news. Leftist media truly are the enemy of the people.

Comment

Comment

should have stone cold stunna that ***** maybe it get more views.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      should have stone cold stunna that ***** maybe it get more views.
                      Acosta knows the intern would have countered the stunner and german suplexed him through the podium. That's why he tried to knock her out with a quick karate chop.

Comment

Working...
                      X