Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kdee View Post
    I mean shutting out permanently, killing
    Gotcha.

But for the sake of this argument, I'd hazard to guess the video of someone being electrocuted to death with low amperage would top this.

I mean you're basically inviting torture into the discussion.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Like Sweet Jesus said, they cut off his penis and balls, then his head and then his arms

All while alive BTW
      Im pretty sure he died after they cut his head off. They should have cut his arms off first

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
        Im pretty sure he died after they cut his head off. They should have cut his arms off first
        yeah according to some posters they should of cut his arms first.i think them cutting your penis off first is way way worse

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          Gotcha.

But for the sake of this argument, I'd hazard to guess the video of someone being electrocuted to death with low amperage would top this.

I mean you're basically inviting torture into the discussion.
          I never saw that. I'm not trying to advocate anything here but I think torturing someone is better, people need to learn about the ways that they kill. For example If it was someone who you really wanted dead, cutting their head off is just mess and hassle and after the jugular sliced the brain will ease the pain before they die. When they are dead they can't pay(mentally)

Comment

Hell Is Real And Much Worst. That Is Why You Need To Repent OF Sin Come To Jesus Christ Have A Personal Relationship With Him He Will Guide You Every Step Of The Way You Dont Know When You Will Die Repent Or Perish Before Is Too Late

Comment

Originally posted by HAVOCOMING View Post
              Hell Is Real And Much Worst. That Is Why You Need To Repent OF Sin Come To Jesus Christ Have A Personal Relationship With Him He Will Guide You Every Step Of The Way You Dont Know When You Will Die Repent Or Perish Before Is Too Late
              What a load of horse ****.

Not only does that contradict reality, but it contradicts Christ teachings in itself and thankfully...........you were joking.

I can smell blood from fifty feet away, draw it, and gain power. That doesn't make me Jesus F'ing Christ. And I'm not opposing the idea of him either it's just that repentance **** is ******ed.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Iono if I can **** wit dat ****.

Especially if you're able to hear the dude squeelin or some ****.

Comment

Videos like this confirm to me that humans are nothing but a defiling disease that need to be eradicated as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    What a load of horse ****.

Not only does that contradict reality, but it contradicts Christ teachings in itself and thankfully...........you were joking.

I can smell blood from fifty feet away, draw it, and gain power. That doesn't make me Jesus F'ing Christ. And I'm not opposing the idea of him either it's just that repentance **** is ******ed.

Is No Joke Friend. Everybody Has A Choice Either You Turn Away From Sin And Follow Jesus Christ Or You Continue On Sinning And End Up In Hell.

Comment

crazy ****.. i watched it 2wice

Comment

Working...
                      X