No announcement yet.

Where and How you Watching Canelo vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
    I will be at the fight. My girl scored Suite seats from her job. Any one else going to be in Vegas on Sat for the fight.
    (Napoleon Dynamite voice) luuuuuckyyyy

Comment

At my house , pool party ,everyone is tired of fajitas , so doing brisket , jalapeņo sausage , potato salad , beans , for desert i believe a banana vanilla pudding sounds good ,

Comment

... Boxnation stream...

(this isn't a Floyd fight, then they don't air it for free in my country)...

Comment

is my compadres birthday so we always turn his birthday party into a fight party, lots of steak, ribs, shrimp, and beer... of course lots of family too...

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
            I will be at the fight. My girl scored Suite seats from her job. Any one else going to be in Vegas on Sat for the fight.
            Dang hommie that's whats up, where your girl work at? don't give it up if its a small company lol don't want fcks on here doxing you

Comment

I will be buying it at home and watching it with the fam. All of them got Canelo tho so gonna be a dead party afterwards with me being the only one celebrating G's win. Oh well

Comment

At my cousins. Havent seen him in a while so it should be cool. The drive will probably suck lol

Comment

will buy boxnation for this one. happy to pay for PPV's if its worthy of being PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by 111shyguy76 View Post
                    (Napoleon Dynamite voice) luuuuuckyyyy
                    YesYesYes all my time watching boring asss fights trying to get my nostalgia back from back in the day paid off. This fight is going to make up for all that. Going to be epic. My girl deserves it too giving up date nights with me just to watch boxing.

Comment

I'll be at a friends house. We are all chipping in to buy the PPV.

It will be an awesome fight, event and night!

Comment

Working...
                      X