• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    gennady golovkin
    not even close

Comment

No love for big George?

Comment

Bob Foster, Julian Jackson, Thomas Hearns, Wilfredo Gomez, Joe Louis, Carlos Zarate, Roberto Duran

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          gennady golovkin
          pac-roid also HAHHAHAHA

Comment

Maybe Edwin Valero. I know his competition wasn't great but he had a punch. I think Julian Jackson is the ****. Ron Lyle was a heavyweight that could punch his fight with foreman was insane.

Comment

Still Julian Jackson who had guys out before they hit the Canvas

Comment

Shavers definitely has to be up there. Pretty much every heavyweight that fought him talks about his power, Ali said he was the hardest hitter.

Emmanuel Steward said the p4p hardest puncher he ever worked with was Naseem Hamed. His hands were totally shot in the end though. I know Naseem did have great power in both hands but i'm not sure i'd put him up as p4p hardest of all time. Still, p4p the hardest Steward worked with is good plaudits for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  Shavers definitely has to be up there. Pretty much every heavyweight that fought him talks about his power, Ali said he was the hardest hitter.

Emmanuel Steward said the p4p hardest puncher he ever worked with was Naseem Hamed. His hands were totally shot in the end though. I know Naseem did have great power in both hands but i'm not sure i'd put him up as p4p hardest of all time. Still, p4p the hardest Steward worked with is good plaudits for sure.
                  Steward also said Octavio Lara was the best fighter he ever trained....so consider that along with his other crazy plaudits.

Comment

The dude who fractured kirklands nose...

Comment

Archie Moore, Arguello, Olivares, Coloradito Lopez, Florentino Fernandez

Comment

Working...
                      X